Reviews for Starting Again
Silvaze000 chapter 1 . 5/16
So a few days ago I started reading ISITC. It was one of the best Sonic fanfics I have ever read and that's saying something. It was very professional of you to allow for character development to occur. I also am very glad you paired Silver and Blaze:)). Your implementation of angst made me cry especially towards the end. Starting Again is way more angsty. I still can't believe Cosmo and Tails broke up. :( And how Amy has to marry Elias... WHYYYY? Bless Sonic's heart. Anyway so I finished all the current chapters and I really can't wait for more chapters. But, since its been almost 4 years since you last updated, did you discontinue the story? Because if that is true my heart just cracked in two. I know you must be busy now seeing that you must be 17 years old by now. So I am not going to pressure you to continue to update...but if you ever see this can you do me a tiny favor? Can you please warn the readers that the story is discontinued (if it is that)? And will Amy and Sonic get together? Legit this story is in my head 24/7. I almost blurted out SONAMY to my piano teacher lol. Bye:)
Evan chapter 9 . 1/29/2015
Whens chapter 10 coming
Evan chapter 9 . 1/29/2015
Whens the next one
Little Tattletail chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
WHENS da next?! and yes ppl still write thinds similer to your artwork.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
I can't really see the last chapter.(only shows up to ch.9) :(
XxfangirllifeX chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
i'm just wondering if i could see the last chapter D:
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
Isitc was a brilliant and this is brilliant as well, u r an amazing author and would u pretty, please update
sonicgail chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
you named Elias' mother Alica in the first chapter where we heard her name and shortly after that too and then you changed it into Alicia
Asakura-chan chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
I understand how you feel, but suicide is not the way to solve your problems. I only have two friends, even when I spend my school days hanging around all these different people. I know how you're feeling right now, and I'm not just saying that. I get how it is when it feels like the world is on top of you and you have no-one to turn to. I personally love all your stories and have read every one of them, and they were all amazing. You are a great writer, don't throw away your talent by turning to suicide.
Wishing you all the best,
Asakura-chan.
goldthehedgehog10235 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
No thank you I loved these stories. Whatever you do don't do it my friend died of cancer I don't want to lose another good person. Thank you for the stories though.
Dick Bruiser chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
I haven't had a friend since middle school... but trust me, once you find your circle... you'll be living a dream... I'm not one for parties or dances... though I find it a little overrated to care for this teen stuff. I'm pretty bad at relationships... (meaning I've never in my life had a girlfriend) we're kinda in the same boat, eh?

Feel better for me, okay? And keep living in the sunshine!

Also, when life gives you lemons, you make orange juice... sit back and let life wonder how you did it...

Where did I get that from? I wonder...
Celena Descole chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
I'm a little sad to see that you've discontinued this story, but I understand your reasons.
Everyone goes through hard times, and I myself had suicidal thoughts when I was only 9. But I realized that I wasn't going to gain anything by taking my life, no matter how difficult the situation was. I myself had only 2-3 true friends at that time, so I understand what that feels like. But, eventually, you will find something that is REALLY worth living for, whether it's someone or something. But there is ALWAYS something worth living for, even if you haven't found it yet. This I know from experience. Don't throw your life away because of things in your life, no matter how tempting it is. And there is ALWAYS someone out there in the world who will love you for who you are, not for who you were or what you've been through.

And I am so glad that you posted a summary for the rest of the story! So many authors discontinue stories with a good reason (or two), but never post a summary leading up to the end of the story. I am thankful that you, on the other hand, did because now I know at least the basic outline of the rest of the story, which makes me so happy! You have an AMAZING talent, and don't let anybody or anything convince you otherwise!
twistedlittledoll chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
I'm honestly disappointed. Really? I understand half and half. I know life is hard. Everybody struggles. I'm struggling right now. between money and keeping a roof over my house. my whole family you see me giving up? I haven't had a true friend since I was in pre school. And now I'm going to high school. I Was sent to the hospital for THREE suicide attempt, the third being just last month. yet I'm still here, writing stories. I Lost a cousin to suicide about two years ago. I'm not trying to make you feel bad, if i do I'm deeply sorry. But giving up is not the answer. Life is gonna piss you off to the end. but you still have to try. Talk to someone. You have a bright future ahead of you,so don't give up. Not just the story but on life. I almost gave up three times, I cut myself in seventh grade. I've done everything. My life was about 80 percent lost. I tried to OD (overdose) and I had 20 % chance of living and I'm still here. So please, don't think of suicide. Take it from someone who knows what it's like to feel at the bottom of the world, to feel as if everyone's against you,and to feel alone, DO NOT GIVE UP.
If you need to talk, I'm here.
SonicCyanide chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
I couldn't leave this story without reviewing. It was really great while it lasted, and I am sad to see this go. I'm a guy, and I too went through depressing times. Hell, I used to cut myself, and let me tell you, it is not the way to go. It is very VERY unhealthy, and trust me, I know how you feel. And I laughed when you wrote about reading fan fictions, just do what you like, look at me, a 16 year old male reading romantic fan fictions of sonic the hedgehog. Do what you like, be confident in it, and people will respect your opinion. Anyway a while ago, I decided to stop cutting myself. I realised that what I was doing was bad, and unhealthy. And, I can't see how such a good writer doesn't have many friends, but seek support in the friends you have, or your family. Tell them how you feel, and I'm sure you could get some much needed support. It worked for me, and now I'm 16 years old and much more sociable and happy with myself. Anyway, I loved this story, but I'm not here to beg for you to continue it (even though that would be awesome) I hope you take my words into consideration, and I know how you're feeling, but I can assure you that these tough times will end. Take care
-Sonic Cyanide
Vigi chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Sad to hear your not finishing this the "long" way, nice of you to leave a summary though to many stories on here get abandoned with no conclusion
looking forward to whatever else you do write,