Reviews for Ways to annoy a professor
RandomCheetos chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
I'm reading chapter 19, and i realized, animatronics. have you heard of FNAF?
Lelani My OC chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
I LOVE IT! This was the first Professor Layton Fanfic i ever read. also, the puzzle on chapter 8, is the answer C? I think it's C. If i have to, my logic is this. A and E are telling the truth. B, C, and D are lying, so they were all there, A tried to turn in C, B is covering for C, and E is making a puzzle out of it. Clever E. Please state the answer! If you already have the answer, ignore this, i haven't gotten past chappie 8 yet.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/11/2016
papyrus?
zaylo267 chapter 23 . 5/16/2016
Best story ever! XD
zaylo267 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
So funny ! XD
The Mocking J chapter 23 . 4/9/2016
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for updating and making my request so funny XD
RiddleMeThis15 chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
You included doctor who and for that, I applaud you *hands you a slice of cake* :D
Tsukuyomi chapter 22 . 12/17/2013
For a request, I would like one in which the Professor buys Pikmin 3 for Luke, only for Luke to cry each time he loses a Pikmin.
EspirituDelMar chapter 22 . 12/7/2013
Fantastic and hilarious! XD Could you add more Rosetta in the next one please? I would love to read one in which Rosetta kidnap the professor nad tries to make him sign a marriage contract, if you can :)
EspirituDelMar chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Hahahaha I absolutely LOVED the one with Don Paolo at the market XD. He's one of my favorite characters :)
Splattifying Agent 2 chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Also, could we see a picture of this Professor Layton 1.5, as I'm gonna call him?
Abitat Eco chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
Hahahaha! Awesome job! ;D Keep up the brill work! Loved the ones involving Clive in them! ;D ;D (You portray him perfectly!) Excellent job! ;D Um...I'd like something to happen to Emmy, whatever you want as long as its hilarious (as always) Anyways great job, update soon and good luck with the next chapter! Plant peace for the planet, see you around and keep safe, well and happy! Abbie ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The Mocking J chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
Yay, an update :D I love this story so much, but I think I like how you portray Clive the most.
Sashiro chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
"Oh? But who would buy used pants?"
*cough*Your Fangirls*cough*
"Paul! You could have told me you were dressing up as Flora again. If I'd, I would have made more tea!"
...What's up with Pablo crossdressing? No offense meant to crossdressers or anything... but seriously. HOW does he even FIT into those disguises?! σ_σ And who would've thought that the Professor actually blackmails people! O_o
...And I would hate to be Clive out of all of this, but at least he got to see Bill get chased around by antilopes... and have a chance of feeding him to an Andrewsarchus...

Anyways, great story! It's really priceless, and I can't wait for the next one! :D
Splattifying Agent 2 chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
I love you so much. Following!