Reviews for When I Saw You Under the Rain
Gina77 chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
It was a great story I had to keep reading so I couldn't post about ch 13. that was a tear jerker. Thank you for your wonderful stories and the happy ending.
brankel1 chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Love it.
Mercy2908 chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Thank you so much, Michelle. This is really a dark, sad story and years ago when I first wrote it, I struggled with the words. The part about death was totally challenging, and even though it might sound silly, just writing about her dying, her grave was more than I could stand. Initially, the end was going to be like in chapter 13, but then I realized I couldn't do it, and suddenly, I was touched by this idea in the end. The first chapters don't contain many references to dreams, but when the idea of a dream settled, it was fun to play with the images and all those references to babies and Kid's reality (for example, the couple Buck works for in the dream are actually Kid and Lou, :)) And writing chapter 14 was really a pleasure after so much suffering! Thanks a lot! Your words mean a lot to me. When I first wrote this story, I thought nobody had liked it, but I'm glad to know that some people like it after all!
Michelle chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Although I have read this story for several times, I still cried from the beginning till the end . I always prefer the happy ending . Thank you, Mercy . Chapter 14 really comfort me.
brankel1 chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
Love it.
brankel1 chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Love Rachel's husband is a they can find Lou.
Mercy2908 chapter 10 . 11/12/2012
Thanks, guest. I'm glad you are enjoying the story. It's not a very long tale, so I guess the whole thing will be up here by the end of the week. Thanks a lot!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
Had to comment and let you know I'm officially addicted to this story! I've got lots of theoriesabout what might be going on...as always, looking forward to tomorrow's chapter!
brankel1 chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
they find Lou.
Gina77 chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
jimmy to the rescue!
brankel1 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Excellent what is wrong with Lou.
Gina77 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Is Lou sick and getting worse?
Mercy2908 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Michelle, thanks for your kind words. Yes, it's a sad story, but the end is okay. I'm glad you are enjoying it. I really appreciate your comments. Thanks a lot!
Michelle chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
I have cried over and over again .
brankel1 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012