Reviews for Knowledge and Nerve
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 9/7
What!? Did Holmes kill him?
Spectacular writing, amazingly well done. Superb, kept me on my toes, and definitely followed in the fashion of Doyle's work.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 8/7
Wow. Several changeups and reversals to keep he reader off balance. A big red haired butcher...right. Good old Watson...
Guardian Of The Gates chapter 1 . 6/23
Ohhhhh... *that* was an unexpected turn of events. gave me the shivers, but I can honestly see the doctor going to such lengths for Holmes. And the way you worked in those little snippets from The Speckled Band was brilliant.
tripleransom chapter 1 . 4/12
Well done! I liked the way you hinted at the more gruesome details without ever slipping over into graphic violence. (Except maybe in the description of Evan's death and even that was off-camera' so to speak).
The moral of this story is obviously don't mess with Sherlock Holmes or his friends.
happysue115 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Holy frick, this is amazing. You write very well, and have a similar style to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle himself. Loved this!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Thanks for the reading.

Ianus chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
"When a doctor goes wrong, he is the first of criminals. He has nerve. He has knowledge. Palmer and Pritchard were among the heads of their profession; this strikes even deeper. " (The Speckled Band)

...That answers the question for, though the ambiguity you create is splendid.
Tydepul chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
wow. loved the subtext. and the older language style matches the setting well.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Wow just amazing again, you write the best stories. You completely captured the feeling from the books but still making it your own story. Now I'm just wondering was Holmes actually raped and did Watson or even Holmes himself kill that man.
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Ugh. Beautiful. Utterly beautiful. Thank you for not going into detail about the deed; I think Holmes's character was spot on.
RizReviewer chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wow, the way you wrote this was amazing! I'm not sure what really happened, but I tend to believe that Sherlock truly was raped and Watson avenged him. I guess I'll never know huh? Definitely a favorite!
Zacha chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Your style of writing is lovely. The strong bonds of friendship between the two men made it a pleasure to read. The way that you incorporate doubt into the plot, and the reader is left guessing whether the truth lies to the left, or to the right, was clever.
Thank you for writing and best wishes.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Interesting story. Going into it, I thought I was going to be reading BBC Sherlock but apparantly not. I decided to read it anything. Interesting.
Pheonix2125 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was a fantastic read. I love how you can just speculate on if Holmes was really raped or if Watson really killed the rapist. Beautiful story and not what I would have expected out of a fanfic :)
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Classic in tone, very few mistakes in grammar, overall delightful! Thank you!