Reviews for Best is yet to come
Aen Silver Fire chapter 16 . 1/30
Please forgive me for the horribly late review. University and numerous other obligations distracted me. I am sorry.
Now...on to your chapter!

Kaoru is . . . really mad. You depicted that successfully. Kaoru's words remind me of his lines from the game. How he called Souji a monster for example or how greatly he wants to harm Souji and Chizuru for siding withe each other.

Haha! *insert evil laugh* Souji-kun is slightly jealous, isn't he?

Oh! New mission! Should I be happy or sad about it, I wonder. . .
Chizuru could pass as maid. Now...Souji with the horses. The mere idea made me laugh sardonically. Can he even be patient enough for that job?
Although. . . I am sure the sight of Souji taking care of beautiful horses will be marvelous to see!
I am guilty... because. . . the moment Hijikata told Souji "Would you prefer to be a maid instead" I imagined Souji in a cute mad outfit and burst out laughing! So ridiculous for the mighty Okita!

Kosuzu is in charge of the workers? I love Kosuzu! I am glad she is included in your story.

I am looking forward to read how this mission turns out.
AnimeAishiteru chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
I guessed I've reviewed this chapter already and If I did or didn't, I'll still post a review.

I'n back... I disappeared for a while and the last time I was here is chapter 10. Now look at that, It's already chapter 15. I've missed a lot. But don't worry because I'll repay you by reading the chapters I 've missed. Hehehe..
Anyways, the story was cute because they have animal nicknames and I already guessed who the wolf, dog and horse were. The wildcat title for Souji absolutely fits him.

I'm off for now cause I"m still gonna read your next chappies. See ya !
Aen Silver Fire chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Aaaa such a nice and cute past they shared together. Chibi Souji is adorable! Can I have him wrapped and delivered to my door? :P
I shall be waiting eagerly to read more of this story. Again I apologize to you about the shortness of my reviews. Egh... technical difficulties cannot be helped sometimes.
Aen Silver Fire chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Είπα αυτή τη φορά να το 'πάρω Ελληνικά' έτσι για αλλαγή.
Συγκινητικό κεφάλαιο και αυτό... Εξέφρασες τα συναισθήματα του Souji με πολύ ωραίο τρόπο και αυτή τη φορά. Μου άρεσε πάρα πολύ η τελευταία γραμμή. Μου έδωσε κουράγιο, κατά κάποιον τρόπο, για τη σχέση τους.
Άλλαξες βλέπω το format της ιστορίας. . . Το μόνο που θα σου έλεγα είναι να πατάς ακόμα μια φορά το space όταν αλλάζεις παράγραφο για να φαίνονται όλα πιο 'ανοιχτά'. Ω μην το πάρεις σαν κριτική καθόλου. Απλά αφού άλλαξες το στυλ φαίνονται όλα πιο πυκνά και σκέφτηκα να στο πω. . .
Aen Silver Fire chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
Hahaha their code-names are so funny!
Horse does . . . kind of. . . fit Sanosuke. Then, Puma must be Shinpachi, Eagle must be Hijikata and Weasel Sannan? Hahaha I laughed too much at the thought. They surprisingly match their animal names very well. Souji's is the best. He is EXACTLY like a wild cat. A very wild one I might add, just to strengthen Souji's own argument. He definitely is wild. . . more than poor Chizuru can handle sometimes.

I wonder what the papers are about. . .
Aen Silver Fire chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
And finally we reached the conclusion of their first battle. . . I am guessing there is more to come. . . ?
The first part felt very intense, filled with rage and madness!
The last scene with Chizuru was very very sweet again.
So . . . Wolf must be Saito, Dog must be Heisuke, but who is Puma? Shinpachi maybe? Maybe not. . . Hijikata? No? I don't know. . .
Aen Silver Fire chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Oh gosh. . . so dramatic and emotional. The whole exchange concept makes everything more and more heart-breaking. Poor Chizuru. . . Kazama is a proper bastard.
Is the girl Mitsu, Souji's sister? That's my guess because they seem to have the same eyes.
Aen Silver Fire chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Flirty Souji. . . oh dear. . . Chizuru had no hope of dealing with that. . . !
I suspected that it was Kazama after the 'red eyes' reference, but now any doubt I had disappeared. Let's see what happens from now on. . .
Aen Silver Fire chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Oh. . .blood and death. . .and violence. . . Souji was truly merciless towards the killer...
I feel sorry for Kondou-san. He was such a good man. But I feel even more sorry for Souji. The pain of those who are left behind cannot be described.
The last scene with Souji whispering to Chizuru to wake up was very sweet.
Aen Silver Fire chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Great start!
Poor Souji... I feel like his pain is my pain sometimes. i can't wait to read more!
Oh and the notebook scene was funny... Sounds like something Souji would do...
Kagome Pureheart chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
This chapter seems to be a little too rushed...I would've liked to hear the character development in the relationship...it was just so sudden
Kagome Pureheart chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Rofl...poor Chizuru, she might end up with a permanent blush on her face at this rate...I'm still waiting for her to snap out of it and get a little revenge. Lol
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I have yet to read the story completely, but I notice that the way you start out the story lacks flow. There should be an introduction or atleast setting description or even something to lead into the story. You also have a lot of spaces where there doesn't need to be spaces, and if the actions are all for one character, there need not be a desperate paragraph for each. If there was a way to keep from repeating she as the first word for each sentence in the beginning, the story would be a little easier to read. All in all, I feel that perhaps you should employ a beta, so that the flow of the story would be improved and attention could be paid more to the content of the story.
SoujiXMe chapter 14 . 11/21/2013
Thanks for the shout out! Don't mention it! I had fun editing, and am ready for a new chapter anytime! ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Wait... How does Souji know that Saito nodded his head over the phone?