Reviews for Finding Mates
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 34 . 6h
I really like this story, can't wait for the next chapter.
No. Just no. Why does everyone feel the need to make Harry into some sort of creature? He's already special! He's a fking wizard. Seriously. Why would you make Harry half horse? I mean, I've read a lot of messed up fics with creature inheritance and all sorts of mixed blood Harrys (one of the scarier ones being a unicorn) and while half centaur is certainly creative but REALLY? Half fking horse. You certainly lost an opportunity here. This would have made one hell of a crack fic if written correctly.
please update this soon im dieing here to see what happens
FireBirdMalfoy chapter 34 . 7/20
I really love your story...I love seeing Edward as the shy one and Harry as the protector. I love the different side of the two... I can't wait till you update again.
PreciousRaymond chapter 1 . 7/9
So far so good. There are some issues with grammar and words not really flowing well together. But it is not so much that it bothers me to stop reading. I'm interested in the plot, so I will continue on to the next chapter.
babesbraves chapter 34 . 6/24
Love it can't wait to read more! I adore a shy and bashful Edward and a confident Harry it's such a turn around as it's normally the other way round.
orieku kazemia chapter 34 . 6/23
Please continou,... -/\-
I love the pairing Harry/Edward! I love bottom Edward! I’m glad Teddy loves Edward as another parent, so cute. Could you please write a male pregnancy story with Edward getting pregnant with twins? A boy and girl? with Harry being the father. I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 34 . 6/20
Oh thank god you're back I really love this story I hope you'll update sooner next time
carenlira2015 chapter 34 . 6/19
Omg yes love love love
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 34 . 6/18
I thought that Sam was with Leah cousin. What will happen next time.
aidabye chapter 34 . 6/18
What great surprise, an update. YAY I had to reread the whole story! Really glad you're back.
white collar black wolf chapter 34 . 6/17
Really liked it shocking ending can't wait to read more
Lonny02 chapter 34 . 6/17
YYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! Another chapter! Keep it coming please! And can the next chapter be about Edward and Harry?
Wishfull-star chapter 34 . 6/17
lol that was awesome I loved the chapter and I can't wait for more:)