Reviews for Finding Mates
Aweh damn! update
Belice chapter 34 . 2/6
Love it
Noname chapter 8 . 1/2
My eyes hurt from reading this terrible grammar!
Yuki15 chapter 34 . 12/21/2016
haha omg i love this. gooo sam!
positivelytwisted chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
love this story so far can't wait for the next update
kirsty21 chapter 34 . 11/3/2016
Cool update soon thanks
Black Fox34 chapter 34 . 10/12/2016
Ok...first up. I love this story. From beginning to Ch. 34. But now I am needing to know what happens next. Is this the end of Finding Mates? Or is there more chapters. Or is there a sequel? Will be looking forward to either of the two. Keep up the good work.
Luluboo16 chapter 34 . 9/16/2016
yyyyyyyyyyy
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 34 . 8/28/2016
I really like this story, can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
No. Just no. Why does everyone feel the need to make Harry into some sort of creature? He's already special! He's a fking wizard. Seriously. Why would you make Harry half horse? I mean, I've read a lot of messed up fics with creature inheritance and all sorts of mixed blood Harrys (one of the scarier ones being a unicorn) and while half centaur is certainly creative but REALLY? Half fking horse. You certainly lost an opportunity here. This would have made one hell of a crack fic if written correctly.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/9/2016
please update this soon im dieing here to see what happens
FireBirdMalfoy chapter 34 . 7/20/2016
I really love your story...I love seeing Edward as the shy one and Harry as the protector. I love the different side of the two... I can't wait till you update again.
PreciousRaymond chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
So far so good. There are some issues with grammar and words not really flowing well together. But it is not so much that it bothers me to stop reading. I'm interested in the plot, so I will continue on to the next chapter.
babesbraves chapter 34 . 6/24/2016
Love it can't wait to read more! I adore a shy and bashful Edward and a confident Harry it's such a turn around as it's normally the other way round.
orieku kazemia chapter 34 . 6/23/2016