Reviews for Finding Mates
tazztazz chapter 32 . 4/8
can't wait for more chapters hope some more are added soon as this is a brilliant story so far.
Shadow315 chapter 32 . 4/5
MORE SOON! This is getting good and I hope they kick Paul's as*!

MORE SOON!

-shadow
Lauren Saint chapter 32 . 3/26
Love Luna's clue to get them where they need to be haha
Teddy is cute glad he had that reaction to Edward at first made it believable. Glad they have that beautiful connection now though :D
This is a great story! Can't wait for more :D
please write i have been waiting
kira
XxLittleMissSweetnessxX chapter 32 . 3/1
Loving the fact Harry is Dominant in this relationship.
Gasanechi chapter 1 . 2/27
Wow, in the first 3 paragraphs, I already encountered lots of grammar errors, such as '...they will have more controls in the world...', '...Harry becomes more relaxed...', and '...more like a person that know what he is doing...'

You do know that when writing stories in narrative form, you have to write it all in past tense, right?

One tip, when you're in narrative form, change your is to was, are to were, can't to couldn't or won't to wouldn't. Of course, that would change if you're emphasizing something, but as I read it, you're not emphasizing anything, that's why I pointed this out to you.

Also, don't be afraid to put in a comma or two. Like in this one: 'Yes both of them and Neville Longbottom are best friends...', why don't you put a comma here?

Like this: 'Yes, both of...'

A comma makes a BIG difference, trust me.

I know I'm acting like a grammar nazi (though I'm not usually one). However, it's for your sake and your fic's sake, so please edit your fic, the plot is nice and all, and I really love a dominant Harry, but it's so full enough of grammar errors that it's cringe-worthy.

If for some reason you couldn't edit it, then get a beta or something, and if you already have a beta, then replace him/her and get a good beta (there's hundred of them here in ff), because obviously your beta didn't do a good job to edit your fic.

I know my review is harsh (and I intended it to be that way), but I am merely criticizing your way of writing, and not exactly your story, since I really like the plot of your fic.
skylight96 chapter 32 . 2/1
OMG! OMG! it's getting better and better. I can't wait for more. please update soon.
davycrockett100 chapter 32 . 1/29
awesome
I definitely think this should be mpreg, but only with Edward and Harry. there are barely any stories with Harry as the dominant and NO stories that have Edward getting pregnant and I really want to read one, so please?
sasunaru1827 chapter 32 . 1/26
Thanks for the update! Been waiting for this.. love where this is going.
leon768 chapter 32 . 1/21
I lov you story... hope u can keep the updates... i personaly like Draco but pleas dont mate him witha wolf :) like paul or embry... maybe James or Laurent ? Either way ... i will keep track
Gasanechi chapter 32 . 1/21
Nice fic, it's nice to see Harry to be the dominant one for once, it's always Edward, so this change is really unique. I hope that Draco will find his mate soon, I really love Draco's character, and to see that he's the only one without a mate is kinda depressing, so please set someone for him soon.
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 32 . 1/18
I am so glad Hermione is always there to explain things
deno chapter 32 . 1/15
update soooon
Yokiryuu chapter 1 . 1/15
Please find a beta? Your plot is really interesting so far, but I forget to enjoy your story and I just can't get caught by it with all the grammar mistakes. Which I find to be a really sad thing. Please let mig know if you find a beta, as I would love to read the rest of your story then. Sorry