Reviews for The Undiscovered Country
Aaronna chapter 1 . 7/16
I love it! I was confused at first by the flipping back and forth, but I love it none the less!
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 7/11
This story was amazing but really confussing, I never knew what was happenning because of all the time switches.
Omaima.M chapter 1 . 4/16
When i started reading this fic I realized I've read it before but instead of turning back I remembered how good it was and read it again. Good job the read was as good as the first time.
bribright91 chapter 1 . 4/8
This was amazingly well written. I love how you jumped between the two timelines. The romance was great. Seanna and Marcus were original characters that really grew on me. Thanks so much for posting!
Skendo chapter 1 . 3/14
I love this and am so glad that I stumbled across it! Although I wasn't expecting that abrupt ending! Would have been nice to see it continued for a bit longer :D
tigweny chapter 1 . 1/31
This story is so incredible,it's actually almost or the same as the movie!Great work!
AgnetCoCo chapter 1 . 1/20
Please make a chapter 2
KnellaLuna chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I love it! I can't wait to read more! The switching between 2 different time points was a little confusing though. Keep it up!
LouLou97 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Love the story and how intracatly and perfectly it all came together while building up merlins female character oxox
Areus Bookworm chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
At times a bit confusing with the switching back and forth but overall very well done. All the feels balenced eachother out:)
That Other Coin chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I liked how you used the episode with Cedric to tie everything together, it made things much more interesting :)
insane-dumbass chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This was very well written! :D
I was so sad when it was over, though, but I guess it's the price to pay, when one reads a splendid story!
Thanks for sharing your fiction! :)
weepingelm chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I don't normally read many female Merlin's but I like this look forward to the rest
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Oh my goodness! This was fabulous! I loved it!
The Deer Lord chapter 1 . 7/5/2014