Reviews for Behind the Screen
sharonjane chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Oh my god. I don't know how I missed this before. This was fantastic with so much promise for a full fic. I see it had been a while since this was written so I can't believe you don't have more reviews crying out for you to continue.
Both these characters have a journey to travel to get to each other. You hint at issues they both have, his shyness, her past. I for one would be excited to read more of this.
I live in hope that you are still writing and would consider continuing this o/s.
Wow fanning myself from all the hotness of their encounter so I can come back to the real world and can get up and do the dishes lol.
Hopefully
Sharon
TiramiSue84 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow.

That was just soo good. Despite Edward's desperation and Bella's hinted hopelessnes/sadness/reluctance, it was sexy as hell!

Can't wait for more to come!

Good luck for the contest.

-Sue
Edmazing chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I loved the temptation and want that ran throughout this and how it was out of the norm for him. The internal conflict added to that naughty feeling.

I really liked this and am excited to hear that you plan to continue this. Best of luck in the contest.
nikyta chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
love it ,and love ed pov
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
LOVED this! And I'm so happy you're deciding to continue when the contest is over!
labelleno chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Mmmm hot! Good luck!
callmepagliacci chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I loved this one! Very well done. Much more scandalous than mine. ;-) Good luck in the contest!
And I'd love to see this one continued.
Heatherl8367 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hot hot hot! So good. Please continue!
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
So hot.
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Um YES! Continue please! I love shy Edward and him being infatuated with a stripper is going to have its problems. But I can't wait to see how it turns out. Thanks soo much. :)
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
"I felt like cheating, dragging her to be intimate with me when she clearly wouldn't have chosen that if she had a say."

I worried about this too, at first, but the end makes it plain to see that she wasn't pressured into something she didn't ultimately want. I would love to see this story continue!

Good luck in the contest RecklessAngel007!

Becca
Holidai chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Very hot, rather beautiful, and the fact that there was a storyline beyond the steamy was a delightful perk. Fantastic job!
neyvada chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
*faning herself* that's hot in here, isn't it? ;)
I see that filled out the beginning, that's good!
eandadad chapter 1 . 11/3/2012