Reviews for Sixth Sense
I'm cool with Daryl/Oc and a protective sibling relationship for Merle or a ménage a trois ;P
LyricalWisdom chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
I love this one as well! Gonna have to look at your other stories!
hypersreak chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
I liked the teaser I am looking forward to reading the next chapter :)
CheshireCat chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
I don't know where you've gone but I need you to update this. There haven't been enough good Daryl/Oc let alone Daryl/Oc/Merle fics. Your plot is awesome, it's well written, and I need this to continue please!
redstar kitsune chapter 8 . 4/3/2015
Hope u post more soon
If its on another site let me know plz
hypersreak chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I like the sneak peak and I am looking forward to reading the whole chapter. Live Schreiber would make an awesome Merle _ Please continue soon!
SilverNeira chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
PLEASE continue!

This is new and intriguing! I love it!

Please continue!
xvoidX chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Awesome story! Definitely daryl lara and merle! Please UPDATE!
stubbendick26 chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
Please update
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
This is an interesting story. Keep up the good work.
IwanttobeUnknown chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
I prefer a Daryl and OC
Merle as big rother
IwanttobeUnknown chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
I absolute love this plot an how you've portrayed your characters. The detail is something I like as well. Keep up the awesome writing.
Arenia14 chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
hideher chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Started this yesterday and loved it! stupid virtual keyboard was acting up so couldn't post reviews, had to wait till I was at work...shhh don't tell the boss :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic. I love how possessive Daryl is, how protective both Dixon's are. I loved the scene with Jim and Lara meeting. The kids are adorable. Love the supernatural/psychic.
Now, as to your question..I'm totally open to a Triad, however with this particular fic would it work? Your Daryl is WAY possessive.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Love it. Please update soon.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »