Reviews for I will Assist You
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Noooo not again. Why. ! Update woman! O_o
petiyaka chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
too late to run anyway...
Good job
Alexia chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Well I think you did a good job with this chapter even you were late with it...I just how don't take you so long the next chapter :)
shinoh chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
'Running is my specialty', well that is really ironic. Because I've just ran away from one of my (many) problems again.
Michiru really didn't sleep the night before, huh? I'm also curious what's Michiru's motive? I'm sure she has a motive, doesn't she? It seems that I should wait until you update again then. Cheers!
Keeper Aki chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Finally you're back. It's nice to read from you again...
The chapter update is okay for me. It's not that cool like the old ones but it's still alright.
Chill out and I hope you get your inspiration back! :)
CE chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
heyyyy... it's so good to see you. i miss your story ssooooo much.
what kind of shit happening in your life now? (if i may know, you can post it when you update next chapter)
when idea stuck, i suggest you take vacation/ other ways to get fresh mind, brilliant idea.
no matter how many shits happening, keep spirit!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Hey, update pliz. Too many stories of yours that need to be updated, i suggest you finish them one by one since you are updating irregularly.
Viento-cortante chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I love your work. This was great. I adore. hahaha back soon with the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing your work! ; D

Happy Holidays!
AleWindT chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Great job! I loved the episode. Especially how Michiru slowly approaching the heart of the blonde.

Ja ne!
T2Kaze chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Make more chapters please
I'll be waiting
Also i see no flaw with your story but your sentences could use some work
Jay chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Yayayayayay! An update! You did a wonderful job and it was quite enjoyable. Michiru is sooo mysterious and it's hard to understand what she does and what she did at the end of this chapter was quite a shocker (not) lol :) keep up the awesome work and definitely look forward to your next update :)
petiyaka chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
the dad got what he wanted : now haruka is working full time. XD

Cute!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Great four chapters
Kagura 18 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Great chap.
Cant wait for next ;))
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
A very nice development. They're so beautiful together! :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »