Reviews for I will Assist You
T2Kaze chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Make more chapters please
I'll be waiting
Also i see no flaw with your story but your sentences could use some work
Jay chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Yayayayayay! An update! You did a wonderful job and it was quite enjoyable. Michiru is sooo mysterious and it's hard to understand what she does and what she did at the end of this chapter was quite a shocker (not) lol :) keep up the awesome work and definitely look forward to your next update :)
petiyaka chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
the dad got what he wanted : now haruka is working full time. XD

Cute!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Great four chapters
Kagura 18 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Great chap.
Cant wait for next ;))
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
A very nice development. They're so beautiful together! :)
Alexia chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Was a great update I like it so much and the end of this chapter like me more. although Haruka is a badass I still love her and Michiru she is good in her work inclusive hiding her feelings
I hope you can update again soon because I have free time since the college over :)
Keeper Aki chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Working when you're sick is tough... Make up your mind Michiru...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Wowwww! Michiru is so motherly.. How many years gap between michiru & haruka?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Hmm.. I really didn't expect that michiru falls in love first.. Seems there's something in the past which can make michiru loves her and always wants to assist her..that's my guess..hahaaaa.. Update your other stories soon yach..
Lylian chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Very interesting! Fun and engaging story. I loved reading this. I love your blonde. hahahaha She's so funny and want rid of Michiru. I also love the personality of Michi. Although I did not imagine to her with glasses.

I hope to read you soon! XD
harukalover chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
This story is so funny and loving too. Love your work!Please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Nice
petiyaka chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
lol! In french, it is called a quiproquos. A situation of great misunderstanding getting characters to other crazy situations.
Haruka is trying to make Michiru fall for her, and her assistant think the blonde is falling for her...
OMFG!
lol
Great piece of art!
leilanecris chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I like your story, but you should find a beta. Broken english is not a good thing to keep readers. Hugs.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »