Reviews for Wolves of Arcanus, Arc Two: New Beginnings (WIP)
uss71832 chapter 24 . 1/28/2014
Sorry, after watching Battlestar Galactica...I see cylons, many many cylons
uss71832 chapter 23 . 1/28/2014
I really, really dislike politicians
Roller77 chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
Wow, you did a lot of chapters since I last read this! Glad to see you're back on a roll! And, I'm so glad those scumbag criminals got their just due by Megakat City's future Mayor! It'll be interesting to see the katizens reactions wen Callie and Abi reveal their relationship. As for our space-faring kats, Jake, Chance and Ulysses really had their paws full with that evil entity. I wonder what other adventures they'll have? Keep on writing Uly!
Kusa chapter 23 . 1/25/2014
Ok, I was skimming through some of the chapters trying to find where I had left off and I noticed you posted chapter 23 at the end of chapter 22 then posted 23 again. Just figured to point that out.
Roller77 chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
Welcome back Uly! That Chance, what a lucky kat he is!
Cody Furlong chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
It's awesome to see this finally being continued after so long. I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of trouble the three Kats will get into.
Cody Furlong chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
Ouch Poor Chance left all Alone now, poor tabby, that cant be good for him, one of these days it's gonna get him hurt, badly. Looking forward to seeing that day, or if you put him up with someone else first.
DELEON25 chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Break Time! X3
I know you don't like, or love, video games but I'm picturing this like a Star Ocean game. Sorry... Fanboy thing...
I am greatly enjoying this and I know it only gets better from here.
Roller77 chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
Well, I'm glad that Callie and the others will get some much needed help from the magics, their enemies certainly mean buisiness this time!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Wow, you've added lots of chapters in such a short time! Keep it up, this is really getting good!
Roller77 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Awww, at least Feral has his mate to help him cope, it'll be really hectic once his training begins.
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Well, I have to agree with the rawness of it. it was interesting if abit hard for me to read. I'm actually wondering more about this langue chip thing they got in their heads. I think skipping over the details of that was a no no. I wanna see their retractions to when being told they'd get it, and all that.
Kusa chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
For a lightly edited version, this is very good, keep it up.
Roller77 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
For a rough draft, this is a lot better than anything I could write Uly. Just like you to want perfection in your stories! Anyways, it's nice that Chance, Jake and Ulyssis have mates that can help them with dealing with space travel.
DELEON25 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012