Reviews for Kindred Spirits
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Yay! This was adorable, and a great introduction to Raven coming into the YJ universe. Any chance you'd want to do one for Starfire, too?
DeGamer422 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe
Blak-Ice chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I liked this. Very descriptive and well written. And you gotta love a good BBRae story. Lol
Alexbattledust chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Raven is not a telepath. Her soul detaches from her body and she communicates with people. She has done this in haunted and in Titans Toghether on Robin and Plasmus. So just a reminder RobRae shippers they don't have a mind link.
lala chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
CONTINUE IT!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
cool
almostinsane chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Great story! This is so sweet! I wish you were continuing this. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
"Great to meet you, Bird Girl." :-) cute ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
One. Word... KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! (cute) Please make more! I'm a sucker for BBRae too :D
Nyx811 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
i love it update soon
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
D'awwwww! _ so cute! I hope you do a sequel!
The Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is so cuute,you should continue it pleaseee lol
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This is an awesome one shot!
LobsterMobster95 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is such a sweet idea! I've been hoping that someone would come up with a Beast Boy story that incorporated Raven; and not only have you done so, but you've done so remarkably well. I really think you should consider making it multiple chapters if that interests you. But no pressure, you've already created a wonderful fic that I think a lot of people will enjoy.

Peace &Love
13LuckyWishes chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
*sees description*
*dies*
*reads story*
*and repeats process*

The cute. The babies. The sweet huggable OTP. This story's everything.

Let me love you?