Reviews for Two Young Eyes to Guide Me
jojor99 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
To start with - thank you! Loved Ginny's chat with James about lying. I had a good laugh at the 'good thing they were decent' on Christmas morning. I got all teared up with James' wanting things to happen and having to wait. Glad you added a hint of LilTed! Loved the ending - definitely an appropriate way to finish it. I definitely think she'll fit in well with the Weasley-Potter family. I wonder what Al will think. Will we see some brotherly interaction in the next one? Nice one, mew! :D
lowi chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
ASDFGJAJGAGSKHLJ

TSUI. WHAT. LOUISA. WHATWHATWHATWHAT I CAN'T I'M DEAD I DON'T DESERVE THIS I DON'T DESERVE YOU THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES.

And holy cow, this story! :O it was amazing - all the suspense! Just as you said—I was glued to my phone reading this. Jacqueline was absolutely amazing, and from the first time you mentioned her I was DYING to find out more about her.

And the ending, oh gosh. Was it the best or was it the best. You're amazing, mew. You write it all so gorgeously, it's so big and intricate and well-planned and beautiful and hassfjklmafsfasdf. :3

And thank you thank you thank you again. :D

Oooh, and I loved the part where Justin couldn't sleep because James couldn't—CUTEST. :')

Also, you want to know what I thought you hinted in this story, or should I leave that until later? ;)

Anyway: YOU ARE THE BEST I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN. :D
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
*SQUEE* *favs* First off, thank you so much for the dedication, I really loved the story!

I adore the addition of Jacqueline into James and Justin's relationship. I had been wondering in the back of my mind if they'd ever adopt any children, although I assumed it would be later, but this works out so perfectly. She's a very realistic ten-year-old, and you write her very well. I really like her backstory, too, it's very interesting to have her as the daughter of Alecto Carrow. I always pictured Alecto as older, more Marauder age than Tonks' age, but I really like the idea of her being younger now that I think about it.

As always, I loved the fact that Vicnev and Mollychael are a part of this universe. I love the hints of HannahErnie, too, because it really is obvious to everyone even though they're trying to hide it. And was that a little nod to LouHugh that I saw? I really like how Teddy's waiting for Lily, that's so sweet - and pretty original, because most Lilted fics start when she's sixteen or seventeen. Yeah, I really love all your side couples here!

Megan Jones as the sister of Hestia Jones is my head-canon too, so I loved seeing that as well -w-

I really love the relationship between James and Jacqueline. It grew so gradually, so nicely, and you showed that progression really well. I like how he constantly compares her to Lily, but his relationship with her is different than how he is with Lilu. It's so sweet how Jacqueline warms up to James and Justin, as well, and I 'aww'd at the scene with the three of them on the couch. So cute!

I'm so happy that Jac got a Hogwarts letter at the end! I was wondering throughout the whole fic whether she was a Squib or not, and I'm really happy that she's a witch and she'll be going to Hogwarts. That was really a perfect way to end it.

Jacqueline having a Pillow Pet was really cute. I love seeing next-gen fics where they take some stuff from Muggle culture, because I feel like the next-gen would know some things about the Muggle world, and that was absolutely adorable. And Scorcher is a really cute name, too.

The Finch-Fletchleys are such a cute little family! I'm really looking forward to With Open Arms and Wings, as you'll hear from me until you post it, *lol* Great job, and I'm already eagerly anticipating the sequel!