Reviews for Kurow's Bonds
EagleTsubasa chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I have to say that this is absolutely beautiful. I have never read something that has managed to stir up such emotions, even without the music to accompany it. It was so well written that I could see the whole thing in my mind as your beautiful, poetic words flowed and it was absolutely wonderful how Waka's words continued to echo throughout the whole passage as if guiding Kurow like an old friend. The way that you continuously switched back and forth between Kagu and Kurow's perspective effectively shows all of their emotions as the performance continues. Now that I am listening to the music, I can see where all your inspiration has come from. It is such a beautiful piece.
From listening to this piece and from reading your beautiful words, I can honestly say that I feel at peace. Well done. You've managed to accomplish what just about no other author on this site has managed to do. Even though it has been so long, I really hope that you consider finishing this.
shadow writes hell chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Oh my. This just hit me. I love this chapter too much for words.
shadow writes hell chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
*gives an epic clap*
Sorry, I'm a KaguxKurow shipper so...yeah. I love how you written this! I REALLY love how you described everything! I SHALL READ MORE.
SnowyDawn17 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
That is beautiful. And i don't just mean the bamboo flute- you're a ton better than you think, my friend _
Neko-Angel246 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Nooooo Waka, leave Kurow alone
I'm glad Kurow and Kagu found each other again though! :D *coughs* they both worried about each other, their in denial *coughs* w
Neko-Angel246 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
"Hello? Earth to the Moon? Ground to the tree? Can you hear me?" Pffft that cracked me up xDD Moon Boy is a funny name too 3

So much awesomeness in this chapter owo
Neko-Angel246 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Aww poor Kurow ;w; it makes me so mad at Waka...! But I'm really happy he is alive again and with his friends! Well 3 of them xD Can't wait to see Chibi and Manpuku come 3
Keep up the amazing writing and hope to see another chapter whenever you can write it!
- Magic-Dragons from dA
Nimbo Blanco chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Hello! lol
Its me, the girl who coment this story on DeviantART c:
I really like your fic 8D and I hope you upload a new chapter soon (L) because you cant leave a story so interesting like this one! If you do Ill kill you(?)

So... here is my review xDD
BlueFairyKino chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I think I know who the stranger is...a certain french-speaking Moon Tribe member we all know and love. D
CancerTurtle chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Oh ho ho! Plot twist. Silly Waka, interfeering with Kurow's life... again. Unfortunantly, I am not able to experience the full effect as I am reading from my iPod, but I was still quite moved by it.
DubbleDuelSword chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I felt like I was actually there, seeing all this happen! It was truly breathtaking, the scenery, the movement, the music, all of it just blew me away in which I enjoyed every second. This truly does amaze me.

Patch444 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Although I ship KuniXKagu, this is actually pretty good!
Kuni and his crossword puzzle made me chuckle. Not bad.
DubbleDuelSword chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Aw what a cute chapter. I think that you got this down it's really enjoyable to read. Keep up the great work.

CancerTurtle chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Dude, loving this story so far. I'm not really good at constructive critisism, so I guess I'll just say I am finding kurow and kagu's interactions adorable. -
DubbleDuelSword chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I think I'm going to enjoy reading more of this. Keep at it. :)