Reviews for Kurow's Bonds
Shadow of the Blade chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Oh my. This just hit me. I love this chapter too much for words.
Shadow of the Blade chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
*gives an epic clap*
Sorry, I'm a KaguxKurow shipper so...yeah. I love how you written this! I REALLY love how you described everything! I SHALL READ MORE.
SnowyDawn17 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
That is beautiful. And i don't just mean the bamboo flute- you're a ton better than you think, my friend _
Neko-Angel246 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Nooooo Waka, leave Kurow alone
I'm glad Kurow and Kagu found each other again though! :D *coughs* they both worried about each other, their in denial *coughs* w
Neko-Angel246 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
"Hello? Earth to the Moon? Ground to the tree? Can you hear me?" Pffft that cracked me up xDD Moon Boy is a funny name too 3

So much awesomeness in this chapter owo
Neko-Angel246 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Aww poor Kurow ;w; it makes me so mad at Waka...! But I'm really happy he is alive again and with his friends! Well 3 of them xD Can't wait to see Chibi and Manpuku come 3
Keep up the amazing writing and hope to see another chapter whenever you can write it!
- Magic-Dragons from dA
Fuutachimaru chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Hello! lol
Its me, the girl who coment this story on DeviantART c:
I really like your fic 8D and I hope you upload a new chapter soon (L) because you cant leave a story so interesting like this one! If you do Ill kill you(?)

So... here is my review xDD
BlueFairyKino chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
I think I know who the stranger is...a certain french-speaking Moon Tribe member we all know and love. D
CancerTurtle chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Oh ho ho! Plot twist. Silly Waka, interfeering with Kurow's life... again. Unfortunantly, I am not able to experience the full effect as I am reading from my iPod, but I was still quite moved by it.
DubbleDuelSword chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I felt like I was actually there, seeing all this happen! It was truly breathtaking, the scenery, the movement, the music, all of it just blew me away in which I enjoyed every second. This truly does amaze me.

Patch444 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Although I ship KuniXKagu, this is actually pretty good!
Kuni and his crossword puzzle made me chuckle. Not bad.
DubbleDuelSword chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Aw what a cute chapter. I think that you got this down it's really enjoyable to read. Keep up the great work.

CancerTurtle chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Dude, loving this story so far. I'm not really good at constructive critisism, so I guess I'll just say I am finding kurow and kagu's interactions adorable. -
DubbleDuelSword chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I think I'm going to enjoy reading more of this. Keep at it. :)