Reviews for Impact of Power - Billy
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
sad as it is to say, Billy always was more of a support character. The ones with the brains usually are. But at the same time, he's the one who nusually bailed everyone out. Figured out thw how's and why's. After all, how many times was it that he almost single-handedly saved the day, but needed one of the others to use the tool he made because it just didn't fit him right. I still remember when Zedd appeared, he figured out how to counter Zedd's first monster's control of their Zords. And then, in Zeo, when he developped the Zeo Zords. And I've ehard of rumors that he was even the one to build the Turbo Zords and powers. Wouldn't be surprised, really, save for the very designs of the Zords themselves. But Billy was always my second favorite male ranger, right after Tommy. The last of the original five to still be wearing the uniform, the last of the original five to continue to serve. And the only one to stay around even when no longer powered. Every other occurance of such was just a cameo. Jason and Kim in the Turbo movie, Rocky in the first episode of Turbo. But still, I've always viewed Billy as being the smartest Ranger ever, and probably the smartest person affiliated with Rangers ever.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012