Reviews for Matchmaker
like it
Akuma No Asahin chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
fucking awesome
LiveToTell chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
hey i read your story and its really good! then i read your comments and said hey why not! so here's my idea for a drabble: just before the winter war the shinigami betray(?) ichigo and hunts him cause he's a vizard, but before they can finish the job, ta ta ta da! grimmjow comes, gets exsited because of the fight and defeats ichi's enemies. you can take it from there in any way you'd like, i just want it to be grimmichi :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Using link in park isn't bad their an awesome band, love their songs, grimmjow's character was hilarious :-)
Akira Namikaze chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Hey Super, just to let you know I loved the drabble. Can you do a drabbe for HichixIchi having a fight please :)
Rose-MaxareBadass chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I love this! Grimmjow is so freaking FUNNY HDGDMSNSG I love him like that! And WOOOHOOO GO LINKIN PARK!
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Lol! This was so sweet! It was just so childish, in a cute way. I couldnt stop squealing! XD
XcaughtLikeAflyX chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Okay first let me tell you that I am LOVING grimmjow right now. he's super occ but who cares. And yes he does sound like a hichiichi shipper. I couldn't stop laughing( bet I sounded like some dying elephant) please continue this! :3
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I absolutely LOVED IT! :D The starting was perfect! I laughed the entire fic. It was epic of epic proportions x)