Reviews for Learning to Fall
ElvithienAranel chapter 15 . 1/2
Hey ;) I really liked your story! Well written, great storyline, and I like Cass :)
When I Make It Shine chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
Another wonderful story :) I can't wait to read more of your work
salwyn77 chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
That is an absolutely awesome story! I totally love it! It's definitely one of my most favourite stories! I don't know how many times I have read it now. At least four or five times! I love your characterisation of Brandt and the dynamics between him and Cass! They are so sweet together! Please write a sequel! I beg you!
WickedBlue chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
Awesome and really well written fic.
I really enjoyed reading it. Was giving up hopes to find something good in this fandom, lol, until I found your fic.
Grace chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wow, ok didn't mean to post two comments :P The first one didn't show up, so I wrote another one that's fairly similar, just in case. ;) Anywho, looking forward to more of your stories!
Grace chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
So I don't understand WHYY this story doesn't have more reviews; I read it all in one sitting and thought it was wonderful. I love the small, intimate moments between Cass and Brandt; made me feel all tingly and warm inside. :) Your characterization of Benji is spot on too. There are hardly any Brandt/OC stories nor good, well-written Hawkeye/OC stories out there. So glad I found this story... I just wish it was longer! Please write a sequal or a Hawkeye fanfic!
Grace chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Hellooo. So I don't understand WHYY this story doesn't have more reviews; it is so well-written, and I love the small, intimate moments between Cass and Brandt. I love Jeremy Renner/Brandt but there aren't any good Brandt/OC or Hawkeye/OC stories out there. Glad I found this story; I just wish it was longer! Please make a sequal or a Hawkeye/OC fanfic! :)
ginkies chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
WOW! Just read the whole story in one night and I loved it! The whole thing! I really can't wait to see the next story with Brandt and Benji, they make me laugh so much! Benji needs a girlfriend for sure! I can't wait to read more!
Joanna Hennet chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Just awesome! I've been reading it over and it's just as amazing as the first time. When I read about the sequel, I immediately thought: siblings! I think it would be funny if Will or Cass had little sibling, like rebel teenager style that gets involved in a mission. Just an idea... again, I loved the story!
Clintasha101 chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Cant wait for the sequel
Ammaviel chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
It was sooo cool! I love your story. Good Puck with the writer's block.
Lady Olivia Devereax chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
This. Is. Awesome! I love how you fit that tension-kiss IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TEAM and calmed her down. This is a hilarious story that had me laughing to the point of tears at some places. You have true talent, please write a sequel!
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
this was a fantastic story. I loved every minute of it (though your actor choice didn't fit with me perception of Cass as a character:P) The mission and the interactions of all of the characters was spot and fantastic - I especially loved the vent shaft scene and the 'You are the mission,'Beautiful. Great job! :D
Guest chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
I just read this story and I wish I had a long time ago. I'm suprised you didn't get more reviews. Very well written.
x R e a l i t y B i t e s chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
This was amazing. I seriously hope that you do, do a sequel. I just discovered Jermey - how messed up is that? Lol
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »