Reviews for The Living Proof
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
What a beautiful way to end the story.
Dominik blushing whenever he hears his godson's name is gorgeous and I love how Joseph's parents are wearing pink to correspond with the day in question. Looking at their family and realising how blessed they are is truly beautiful.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
The perspective of the three oldest children was wonderful. Friedrich's comment on originally wanting a baby brother, but not minding as time went on, and his sisters teasing him about it was awesome.
Liesl and Dom are lovely together and Maria and Georg asking them to be Joseph's godparents is beautiful.
Also love how Ria teasing Dom about holding her son, and reflecting on how lucky she is to have him.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
Liesl's call to Dominik was wonderful, and it was great that she didn't mention his name.
The children with their baby brother was great; Kurt pointing out his hair was awesome, as was Maria insisting that Georg be present when she wakes up.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
Love Georg holding Joseph and commenting on his hands. The way he broke the news to children by telling Gretl she was no longer the youngest was wonderful, as was telling Liesl to telephone Dom.
And the song is indeed perfect.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
Beautiful. Just pure love.
Maria's comment about how crucial Georg was to this event was beautiful. His response being Joseph's middle name was wonderful. Also love how he wanted to be the one to give the children the news.

And I know it's not technically in this story, but since the A/N mentions it, the flashback at the end of Chapter 43 is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
So glad Georg was there the whole time.
Love how they had a moment to discuss baby names, and how Georg's encouragement got Maria angry enough to keep going.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
Love how Maria and Frau Schmidt can lighten the mood of the situation through shared experiences.
Georg's anxiousness paralleling the father of the other children was great, and him wanting to drive home despite the circumstances so he could feel in control was perfect.
Love Dr. Hayes asking which parent passed on the trait and Georg bringing up that Maria was born on a train. And Maria knowing she can get through this now that her husband is here is wonderful.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
So much love here.
I believe I mentioned this when I reviewed Arrangement's epilogue, but I love how Georg is the first person Maria called. Love how he told her what to do and dropped everything to make sure he could be there. The understanding of everyone at the academy was wonderful, and the telephone working as the 'bell' was awesome.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Love how amidst all the talk and goings on of the baby, other elements of their life managed to sneak in, like Louisa's test, homework and the boys being excited for Christmas.
The discussion of baby names was wonderful; all three options were relevant, though of course they wouldn't mention Italy.
Love how Maria decides the kick is the baby saying goodbye.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
How lovely.
Love the mention of the three sensations and how any one of them would have made her happy.
Georg telling his wife she's beautiful is, well, beautiful and him likening the pregnancy to a ship was awesome.
And love Maria correcting him and saying they were both blessed.
sherylhanlon chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
Oh wow, loved this...
Spring Raine chapter 6 . 7/30/2016
I don't think the labor was that fast. Then again the labor for my fifth son lasted for 3 1/2 hours until he was born.
twlightbella chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Joesph dominik Von trapp
twlightbella chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Maria had the baby
twlightbella chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Maria is about to have her and George's baby