Reviews for The Living Proof
twlightbella chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Aww Joseph Dominick Von Trapp is batized
David chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I'm glad Frau Schmidt's in this one - she's like a kindly grandma to the kids.
utility - singer chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
Beautiful!
Scot chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Fabulously sweet. I love the bit where Captain von Trapp cries as he and Maria are cradling little Joe. You can imagine how tall and handsome little Joe will grow up to be. I love Kurt anyway - but I love him more now - he'll be a wonderful big brother - he obviously adores little Joe. Please write another one soon - I love Maria and her brave sea captain - and I already adore little Joe. Keep writing, I love it!
Scot chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Fabulous! Beautifully sweet. I adore the bit where Captain von Trapp cries as he and Maria are cradling little Joe. Little
Scot chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
Fabulous! Beautifully sweet. I love the bit where Maria's holding little Joe and neither of them can take their eyes off him. My own throat got a bit tight when tough guy war hero Georg cried with joy as he saw little Joe. Kurt already loves his baby brother to bits - he'll be a marvellous big brother to adorable little Joe. Keep writing these, I love your style!
Scot chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Aw, that's so sweet. I love chubby little Kurt anyway - and he really loves his little brother.
espressogoddess chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
And I eagerly await for the first birthday party story. :) As always, I look forward to your next story!
Katie chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Awww its over? I loved this story! Beautiful job!
BrittanyLS chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
An absolutly beautiful ending!
Mie779 chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
What a great fluffy-feelgood story, really enjoyed reading it... as I do with all your stories ;) Great work
uppitymary chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
And Amen to that! I absolutely love that you put his baptism scene in there, and what joy it brought the family to be brought together that way in Christ. I also like how you gave Maria and Georg parallel thoughts at the end... overall, of course, I enjoyed this story! Your dramatic stories keep me on the edge of my seat to no extent, but this was so nice in that it showed how lovely the couple's life was after all the drama. Lovely!
pussycatwithattitude chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Although I'm sad this is over and I'll no longer have updates to watch out for and look forward to, this story has been lovely to follow. Thank you for writing it. This was a perfect ending. I hope you can come back with another story soon.
pussycatwithattitude chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Bless Dom and his nerves. Lovely family moment. Ah, this story is just perfection.
pussycatwithattitude chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Love the talk between Liesl and Dom. But the interactions with Joseph and his new siblings was perfect. Love it!