Reviews for The Living Proof
Joesph dominik Von trapp
twlightbella chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Maria had the baby
twlightbella chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Maria is about to have her and George's baby
twlightbella chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Maria very pregnant
twlightbella chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Aww Joseph Dominick Von Trapp is batized
David chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I'm glad Frau Schmidt's in this one - she's like a kindly grandma to the kids.
utility - singer chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
Beautiful!
Scot chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Fabulously sweet. I love the bit where Captain von Trapp cries as he and Maria are cradling little Joe. You can imagine how tall and handsome little Joe will grow up to be. I love Kurt anyway - but I love him more now - he'll be a wonderful big brother - he obviously adores little Joe. Please write another one soon - I love Maria and her brave sea captain - and I already adore little Joe. Keep writing, I love it!
Scot chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Fabulous! Beautifully sweet. I adore the bit where Captain von Trapp cries as he and Maria are cradling little Joe. Little
Scot chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
Fabulous! Beautifully sweet. I love the bit where Maria's holding little Joe and neither of them can take their eyes off him. My own throat got a bit tight when tough guy war hero Georg cried with joy as he saw little Joe. Kurt already loves his baby brother to bits - he'll be a marvellous big brother to adorable little Joe. Keep writing these, I love your style!
Scot chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Aw, that's so sweet. I love chubby little Kurt anyway - and he really loves his little brother.
espressogoddess chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
And I eagerly await for the first birthday party story. :) As always, I look forward to your next story!
Katie chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Awww its over? I loved this story! Beautiful job!
BrittanyLS chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
An absolutly beautiful ending!
Mie779 chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
What a great fluffy-feelgood story, really enjoyed reading it... as I do with all your stories ;) Great work