Reviews for Meddle not in the Affairs of Krait Witches
Shng Lotn chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Shenanigans?! That's better than romance.
Sierra of the Stars chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
This is an excellent story! I love the character development, especially Tivi's. You really know how to paint a picture of your characters for the reader. And as an absentminded, aesthetic person, she's sort of a kindred spirit. The curse is hilarious and your description is well done... all in all, great work! I can't wait to read more. :)
Tiamat Feuerbraut chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
This, I like :

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter, but no pressure; writer's block can be a bitch :/
shadow1real chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Amazing story can't wait for more
Caerulei chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Well... that was intense.

Really great chapter with captivating imagery and heart-pumping action, just how I like all my reads :D.

Oh, and Rubusa's one-liner, that was cool. I almost got the shivers. So, next chapter more shenanigans, maybe, yes?
In The Clouds chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Hilarious story! I’ve been keeping my eye on this one for a while, and your new installments never disappoint. All of your characters are adorable in their own way. Hardcore Sylvari enthusiasts will hate me, but I think Rubusa really embodies the true potential of the plant people: humor. I love her. And I love how you’ve handled your premise, too: it’s hilariously awkward, but special thanks for keeping it light and not delving way on down to creepy town. Humor is so hard to consistently write well and I think you’re doing a fantastic job. If I had any critique, it would be on Tivi’s runaway trains of thought – it’s an endearing character trait, but as a reader, I don’t really feel the need to be on board all those trains with her. I’d settle for a simple “Tivi was distracted” sentence or two. But I’m an impatient reader anyway. Thanks for writing this. There’s some truly laugh-out-loud funny stuff here, and I still get a chuckle just thinking about it!
shadow1real chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Sweet amazing chapter
Perfectly Hopeless chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
You captured the Sylvari personality perfectly with her. You're writing has this air about it that's a combination of serious and silly. I keep laughing and I'm not sure if that's what you're going for or not. Either way I'm enjoying this a lot
Caerulei chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Quite... umm... funny? This reminds me of a sylvari character I wrote who for some strange reason smelled like catnip, and ends up in the company of a pair of charr. Funny thing though, one charr is immune to the effects of catnip (she just smells nice) while the other _...

Yeah, in the end I scrapped that idea, but I find it funny you decided to do something similar, but in reverse, and far more troublesome. Your asura character, Tivi is hilarious and was an instant fave. Xander is convincing and Rubusa is pure XD.

I look forward to your next chapter!
Aronim chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
This is hilarious. Great to see more writing from you, I so loved Diplomacy and this is great fun to read. You do awkward humour very well, and that's quite a compliment coming from me, as a lot of embarrassment comedy just makes me cringe rather than laugh.

Also, though I had to look up what the races looked like, you manage to write something that even I, who have never played guild wards, find funny, so well done there.
Complete the Circuit chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Please update this. I miss it!
Floofdoodle chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Alright, so since you're the one that finally got me into gear and putting my own story to paper you can't cop out on me now! Keep going!
shadow1real chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Amazing story it's so funny how the girls are trying not to fall for him can't wait for the next chapter
Netsrik chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Love this story! Keep at it!
Shinkicker chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I get the feeling Xander will end up with a horde of different women following him around lol.

Amusing chapter.