Reviews for Rise of Reaper
Bursgrogash chapter 50 . 10/28/2014
just in case you are to ever read this. it really sucks to be reading a good story and then suddenly "DISCONTINUED" i mean i get you have your reasons but still i kinda didn't want it to end.
David chapter 50 . 9/20/2014
Well thank god you're going to some kind of school. The grammar in the entire story has been awful. Worse than that has been the word choices. The story has been okay. But you write like a pitifully stupid 12 year old who's reading experience has exclusively been limited to comic books. Please don't publish or post any more of your work until you've learned to write like an educated adult.
rapskalian chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
why not? YOU ASS rrrrrggghhh there arent any pairings in this shit anyway... I like it
rapskalian chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
yes eat the flames of our reviews an poop more chapters!... Anyway are we having like a sidekick team up who aint afraid to create a crimson mass here?
HereForTitans chapter 49 . 3/23/2014
i really hope your not finished with this story, you have took us this far now please don't disappoint us. good luck : )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I just started reading this when I discovered: it really reminds me of Batman: Under the Red Hood.
gh chapter 49 . 8/30/2013
Sorry me and my other friend/guest reviewers can not read this story. It lacks even small romance, action scenes and lemon scenes. Good luck with your story.
JP-Rider chapter 49 . 8/29/2013
Wow, your killing off characters more than I do.

Are you joss whedon?
Guest chapter 48 . 8/23/2013
Please add lemon scenes. If you are not even going to pair beast boy with anyone, then at least have him have a sexual relationship with some of his female friends or allies.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/15/2013
Tease!
Guest chapter 47 . 8/12/2013
... what will beast boy do now? Ra ah ghul got his powers and i forgot what happened to his animal powers. He must awaken his beast form, but give it a human apperance like super saiyan 4. Beast boy's ultimate transformation.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/28/2013
Like i anticipated ra ah ghul can not be trusted by anyone
The Night Hunter chapter 46 . 7/28/2013
Great chapter hope to see more, fast
Guest chapter 45 . 7/24/2013
It is still a betrayal in a way ra ah ghul may be his grandfather, but he is still a evil man thst would lie and sacrifice his own children for power, daimen should know that. Every action have a consequence. I would beat the Damien into a bloody pulp and then forgive him. Lol.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/21/2013
Will beast boy be paired with any woman in this story?