Reviews for Getting Engaged
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This story is great... so many cute and great mikita scenes
pauline.lekhwana chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Hello. Miami Blackheart i love all ur stories. They are amazballs. Can u please write a ugly betty fanfic. I think u wud do an amzing job. All ur stories are perfect pls pls. Write an ugly betty fanfic. With lots of love from joburg south africa.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh! Oh! Continue! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeee?
I love it!
mysticalforces chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was an amazing one-shot! I love how well you wrote Nikita's insecurity about herself and how awesome Michael always is with her.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is AMAZING! I've read and reread it sooooo many times! You're a great writer! Keep writing and keep loving Mikita! Lol. I love the ending and the part when Nikita's keeps asking him why and she tells him that she doesn't deserve it and he says that she does and all that good stuff and-OH MY GOSH I JUST LOVE ALL OF IT hahaha! It's awesome and cute and freaking amazing like I said before.
Karmine chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Wow. Another great fic. Loved it just like I love all your stories. Update soon
Befham chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Loved it.
Emmachen1312 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
yes! season3 rocks and U rocks too! I saw U already got a lot of fans there. and everyone has been looking for your excellent Mikita fanfics. so glad that you decided to work something about the engagement ( wasn't that excited! I keep watching the wonderful scene god know how many times!) well, it would be wonderful if you continue ! and of course I was dying for the new chapter of Marbles!
let't pray the ratings of Nikita would raise again, they deserve a better ratings, seriously!
Wootar16 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
AMAZING! PPMS!
Confidential Brunette chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
AAHHH! I was WAITING for an update from you! I LOVED this fic! Fantastic job as usual:)
Cheers.
CB
PS: Yes, Season 3 totally rocks! Too bad there wasn't any Mikita in 3x03:(
Noemie.French chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
As cute as I imagined !
You're a good, good, good writer !
Continue like this !
You can post another fics about the propose or another subjects or moments no watched in the TVshow :
I'll read it with pleasure ! :-)))
Kiara chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This fic was totally awesome I absolutely loved it .
Mia-Olivia-Q chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU... for making this... I would think there would be more fanfictions on the engagement but there are slim to none... And i would watch nikita live if I lived in america but i cant since i live in AUS
wacko789 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awww! :') great chapter!
uselesswriter23 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
FINALLY, I've been waiting for this. Awesome awesome awesome as always. You really know your Michael and Nikita, perfect writing and storyline as usual.
I'm looking forward to your next update :D