Reviews for Beauty of Wonder
buffypython chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Not sure I like the 3rd chapter. I'm fine with Lumiere & Cogsworth being lovers, but I wanted to hear more about their time as objects. And immortality from that seems... odd. I can't explain why, but I just don't like that. Plus, where else can you go from here?
civilwarrose chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
This is great! I have never seen a lighthearted fic dealing with the immediate reactions of the servants when they were transformed! Update soon.
buffypython chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I really like this story so far. I love the explanation of why Chip is chipped (though I do wonder why he would already be called Chip & happen to get chipped, but it's a story). Is it possible that the other kids are actually alive, since what kills porcelain? The only thing I didn't like was the Michael Jackson reference in the middle of a pretty sad moment. I know it's supposed to be funny, but it just felt wrong right after we find out Mrs. Potts' kids are dead. Overall, very interesting & fun to read.
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I really like this! Really creative descriptions of what it would feel like to be a clock. (That constant ticking really would drive you crazy - I never thought of that!) I also love Cogsworth saying out loud "This is ridiculous." That's just SO in-character for him, initially refusing to believe the evidence of his own eyes because it's just so illogical. Great job!