Reviews for The Words are Hard to Say
Fourbubbles chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
AMAZING! Love my Lane family so much and with the series over this was just what I needed. Would love some more Lane family stories. :) You're a great writer and would love to read more Eddie and Sophie stories. Thanks!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
charli911 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awww... so sweet...I love seeing the loving daddy and hubby side of Ed... nice job
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Loved this ;D
Tirsh chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
AWWWW! So love this! With this whole PTSD thing the show has clearly been setting up for Ed, there have been a plethora of Ed stories lately - and very few of them IMHO have been as true to his character on the show. I also appreciate the respect you've shown for his relationship with Sophie -in spite of their difficulties, their devotion to each other has always been a touchstone on the show - and it rang very true to me here.
I could absolutely see her ripping his shirt off the minute he walked in the door to get a look at things for herself - and offering to stay home - and him insisting that she go mostly so he didn't have to listen to the bitching later when she wasn't feeling quite so sorry for him :)
Love the return to the lock box from Haunting the Barn - the perfect detail here. I bet he's spent alot of time in front of that box reliving the contents over the last few weeks.
And Daddy Izzy time - so cute and perfect and touching and heartbreaking. Love that he made peace with his decision to ask for help through her acceptance of his help. and her finally saying dada? kid's got perfect timing - I'll give her that!
SYuuri chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I don't read lots of Ed fics and when I do only some of them managed to really get my attention. This is one of them. Loved some interaction between Ed and Izzy, and I think it was really powerful for him - with the help issue (the first 'dada' was also very adorable). Also loved the installment of the box, clever. Could see him do that. Great story!
Mollylyn chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I love the return of the box in the garage, and *sniff* this was beyond adorable. So perfect. I love Ed & Izzy's whole interaction. 'hit' is too funny. And poor 'Ark'. Love how you gave Izzy some stubborn Ed-ness in her personality - I like how they both ultimately had to do the same thing. And she said it! So cute!
Sairs J chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was beautifully written. I liked the lockbox idea in the garage, what a unique way to switch between work and home.

I loved the tenderness between Sophie and Ed.

I really adored Ed with Izzy. Hoping that she would say Dadda at the family photo. Her determination with her dinner. And her new word choice was hilarious. Loved how he realised the similarities in their personalities and how he was a going to ensure that Izzy could always ask for help.

I really enjoyed reading. Thank you for sharing.
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awww, sweet! Love the way you used Izzy to confirm Ed's need to also accept help! It's been obvious for awhile that he was going to need help processing May's death.