Reviews for A Change of Plans
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 5/3
very good
unnaturalstories chapter 3 . 4/19
I'm really glad John made good on his promise of taking them out to eat. :) And a not so heartless John is also nice. Haha. The only problem I have with this chapter is that if San is ten that would make Dean 14, so how did Dean get into an R-rated movie? You gotta be 17, I mean. I'm honestly just being nit-picky and I'm sorry. xD It just bothered me. It really didn't take away from the plot. I also really like how you seem to know your stuff. Like you did some pretty good research on epilepsy and what not. It's nice to see that kind of initiative because a lot of FanFicfion writers seem to just half-ass it and it doesn't across as well. But you've done a really good job!
talltwin18 chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
Love this story, so well written and great character interactions :)
Isabella Poulous chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
I loved this story!
PandaChristinaTFR chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOO FRICKING MUCH! Please keep writing! I feel like a lot of the littler one's who read this stories can be educated by this a ton, and even some older ones. I don't actually have any connections to or seen epilepsy but I've been to come presentations and this still taught me a few things I didn't know while making me die of the adorableness of two of my most favourite character ever. Love this! Continue, please!
DreamweaverAki chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
I loved this story! The family dynamic are amazing. The way the story is written is awesome as well. I also really loved the different points of view. I kind of wish this story never ended.
lillelouis chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Love it.

:D
authorwannabe101 chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
This was a great fic! I really enjoyed, and I could tell you put a lot of thought into it. I do have a question though. Will you be writing more?
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
You have got to be effing kidding me. Don't put things in their mouths, or hold them down! And sure as Hell dont try to exorcise him!
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
The last part was too adorable for words! :D :D :D :D :D
wunchester chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
im actually in love with this series of stories thank you so much! whonknew epileptic sam could be so great!
wholockian99 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
My friend is epileptic and i once saw her have a seizure before i knew about her diagnosis. It was probably one of the scariest things i have ever expirienced, because she couldnt walk or stand or do anything for that fact. But this story is very weel written. Its amazing.
twenty5thnight chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Dude, I'm really enjoying this. It's fun to read, entertaining and educational. At least, I hope you have your facts right. Either way, it's a good read; thanks for posting!
wholockian99 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I have not read it yet (LOL) but my istant reaction was "JESUS CHRIST THIS IS A FRIGGIN BOOK" i look forward to reading it!
adventuresinposting chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I realize this hasn't been updated in over two years, but I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading these :) Funny how it takes something as serious as Epilepsy for the Winchesters to stop hunting. I kind of doubt you'll update this again, but I'm just wondering what happened to Papa Winchester? Why did Dean get custody of Sam? Just because it's easier if Sam needs to go to the hospital?