Reviews for A Change of Plans
Isabella Poulous chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
I loved this story!
PandaChristinaTFR chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOO FRICKING MUCH! Please keep writing! I feel like a lot of the littler one's who read this stories can be educated by this a ton, and even some older ones. I don't actually have any connections to or seen epilepsy but I've been to come presentations and this still taught me a few things I didn't know while making me die of the adorableness of two of my most favourite character ever. Love this! Continue, please!
DreamweaverAki chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
I loved this story! The family dynamic are amazing. The way the story is written is awesome as well. I also really loved the different points of view. I kind of wish this story never ended.
lillelouis chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Love it.

:D
authorwannabe101 chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
This was a great fic! I really enjoyed, and I could tell you put a lot of thought into it. I do have a question though. Will you be writing more?
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
You have got to be effing kidding me. Don't put things in their mouths, or hold them down! And sure as Hell dont try to exorcise him!
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
The last part was too adorable for words! :D :D :D :D :D
wunchester chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
im actually in love with this series of stories thank you so much! whonknew epileptic sam could be so great!
wholockian99 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
My friend is epileptic and i once saw her have a seizure before i knew about her diagnosis. It was probably one of the scariest things i have ever expirienced, because she couldnt walk or stand or do anything for that fact. But this story is very weel written. Its amazing.
twenty5thnight chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Dude, I'm really enjoying this. It's fun to read, entertaining and educational. At least, I hope you have your facts right. Either way, it's a good read; thanks for posting!
wholockian99 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I have not read it yet (LOL) but my istant reaction was "JESUS CHRIST THIS IS A FRIGGIN BOOK" i look forward to reading it!
adventuresinposting chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I realize this hasn't been updated in over two years, but I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading these :) Funny how it takes something as serious as Epilepsy for the Winchesters to stop hunting. I kind of doubt you'll update this again, but I'm just wondering what happened to Papa Winchester? Why did Dean get custody of Sam? Just because it's easier if Sam needs to go to the hospital?
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
AHHHHHH ALL THESE FICS ARE SO EDUCATIONAL, WELL WRITTEN AND ADORABLE AND SIMPLY AMAZING. 33333333
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
This was so cute to read, I loved it! You write so well! And you put the perfect amount of brotherly love into it! Thanks so much for the story!
CommChatter chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Wow. I like these snippets. More?