Reviews for A Change of Plans
lillelouis chapter 6 . 1/5
Love it.

:D
authorwannabe101 chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
This was a great fic! I really enjoyed, and I could tell you put a lot of thought into it. I do have a question though. Will you be writing more?
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
You have got to be effing kidding me. Don't put things in their mouths, or hold them down! And sure as Hell dont try to exorcise him!
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
The last part was too adorable for words! :D :D :D :D :D
wunchester chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
im actually in love with this series of stories thank you so much! whonknew epileptic sam could be so great!
wholockian99 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
My friend is epileptic and i once saw her have a seizure before i knew about her diagnosis. It was probably one of the scariest things i have ever expirienced, because she couldnt walk or stand or do anything for that fact. But this story is very weel written. Its amazing.
twenty5thnight chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Dude, I'm really enjoying this. It's fun to read, entertaining and educational. At least, I hope you have your facts right. Either way, it's a good read; thanks for posting!
wholockian99 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I have not read it yet (LOL) but my istant reaction was "JESUS CHRIST THIS IS A FRIGGIN BOOK" i look forward to reading it!
adventuresinposting chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I realize this hasn't been updated in over two years, but I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading these :) Funny how it takes something as serious as Epilepsy for the Winchesters to stop hunting. I kind of doubt you'll update this again, but I'm just wondering what happened to Papa Winchester? Why did Dean get custody of Sam? Just because it's easier if Sam needs to go to the hospital?
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
AHHHHHH ALL THESE FICS ARE SO EDUCATIONAL, WELL WRITTEN AND ADORABLE AND SIMPLY AMAZING. 33333333
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
This was so cute to read, I loved it! You write so well! And you put the perfect amount of brotherly love into it! Thanks so much for the story!
CommChatter chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Wow. I like these snippets. More?
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
So I normally don't review until I reach the end (or at least the most recently updated chapter), but I felt the need to review for what I've read thus far. :)

I have to say, going into this story I was a bit wary - often, with stories like this, I find that they're a typical case of "I have a really good idea but I don't want to take the time to write it well." I'm not saying that they're all bad, but they often lack the detail that could make a great story.

Your story, on the other hand, is beautifully written. From the start of the first chapter I was stunned - detail like this is often missed in fanfiction. You wrote everything amazingly, and I found that I was able to actually picture the scene. It was also very believable (e.g., the scenarios, the emotions).

A quick individual review for each chapter:

Chapter 1 - I have to say it's rare for me to be drawn so quickly into a fanfiction. From the start I was amazed at the level of details. I also really like that that you chose to begin with them on the bus, whereas most stories like this tend to start at the doctor's/hospital. It was a unique way to start, and made it all the more interesting. I loved everything about it.

Chapter 2 - I was equally impressed with this one. I could go in forever, but this review is also long so I'll just stick with telling you how much I LOVED that you didn't make the lifeguards useless idiots. It seems like most people write everyone else like that - idiots who only get in the way. I liked that the lifeguards were calm, sort of knew what to do and were able to stand back.

Chapter 3 - I think you wrote this really well. I might not like John much, but I can't see him being totally heartless. I could really feel the emotions, and it felt realistic and believable.

Phew, that was a lot to say. Tl;dr - This story is amazing and I will definitely be reading he rest of it.

(As a side note, I'm sorry if that was unbearably long. I have NEVER left such a long review before... XD)
twinklingeyes07 chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
amazing, really good job :)
esp loved the last 3 chapters :)
hoping for an update !
firstcatfish chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
I have really been enjoying these little stories. I hope you keep writing them as this is a very interesting topic for me. Keep it up and update soon!