Reviews for To Hear the Silence of May
BeccaMuse9 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wow. I've never read a Francis/Jeanne d'Arc before (being a FrUK shipper myself), but this was... Wow. Honestly one of my favorite parts was how soft you made Francis. Most of the time you see him as some perverted old frog, but he was so much more in this story. And the hard, tough Jeanne is perfect for this Francis.

Lovely as ever!
ThreeThreads chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is so wonderful. Just...oh gosh, all of it.
You're such a marvelous writer. You describe everything wonderfully, know the right stuff to tug at my heart strings, and can just drive me to my whine cry. You also know your history, like an awesome Hetalian (and Historian).
Still, I must add that there were some spelling mistakes...Maybe you should get a beta... :D
Anyways...I adore this story. I can't wait for more of your updates and new publishes, Layne Muffins. _
Arlecchina-Rosa chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is incredible... It's everything I'd imagined and more! Thank you, thank you, thank you! So sweet, so beautiful, so sad... France and Jeanne are just... gah, I can't even begin to say how much I love them. You definitely did their story justice, giving it a tragic, almost poetic feel throughout the course of the piece. I also loved the semi-recurring, "This was war and war was no place for love," line. It really served to pull the whole piece together.
Thank you again for writing this for me!
AR
P.S. You mentioned at the bottom that you were interested in requests. I don't really have any, but I wanted to say that I absolutely love the sound of some AmeBel and PruLiech on the horizon... I love both pairings. :)