Reviews for I Put a Spell on You
maggiegurle chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Loved your story and characters! I can visualize Rose and Alice's reactions. LOL. Thank you! :o)
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Loved the story. Only difference I would have made was instead of making Rosalie and Alice her sisters I would have made them either Victoria, Jane, Lauren or Jessica. Or if you were going to make the story closer to the actual movie... I would have left Alice as the younger sister, Edward as "Max", Bella as the girl from town, and the Denali Sisters as the three witches. But I am liking this one as well and would LOVE *hint, hint* read more Witchella and Spellward LOL.
7lynn7 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
You should continue
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Hey,

a really mysterious Oneshot.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
tawelephant chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
LOVED IT!
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was great! I love Hocus Pocus! But his definitely had a little twist on it and I really loved it!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Love it
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I loved this the first time I read it! Yay...
Holidai chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I really liked this story. The backstory was really interesting. Edward's interactions with ghostly Bella and then the love scene was so affectionate and tender. I really enjoyed reading this. :) I am glad they broke the candles containing her sisters.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Great story. I wonder what happened to Jasper?
The Irish Cullen chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
loved it! I loved that your turned the idea of Hocus Pocus into a love story! Really creative.