Reviews for Less Than a Hundred Years
sansho chapter 1 . 4/12
It exists! A story for this fandom! I was afraid to look, thinking that it's close to impossible.
THANK YOU! For even thinking about writing their story (the ending of that amazing drama was shameful, really.)

Will continue to happily read now :))))
DiAnna44 chapter 12 . 4/5
I can't even.
This story just makes me so happy.
Thank you so much aghhh so much love I love it.
Well I'll continue to read now. :) :) :) :)
modest-goddess chapter 27 . 2/17
This is one of your best chapters
DirtFlower chapter 61 . 2/13
This was such a cute and colorful twist! Made me laugh out loud! Ha!
DirtFlower chapter 46 . 2/12
I was hoping you'd get back with poor Deok Man. He was such a cutie! I enjoyed this Chapter, so cute. Thank you!
beautifulnight chapter 85 . 2/10
K..I've read already 85 chapters... being this my first review. I just saw faith a few days ago and I cound't stand the ending! i needed to know more and found your fic.

Amazing is not enough not described.

Just let u know that u should have 84 more reviews.. but this is me being shy to drop one till now.

Good job girl :)
DirtFlower chapter 6 . 2/10
I love this story thus far. I appreciated that you still kept all the character's manners and personalities the same as the drama which helped me keep my connection with each character. Great job!
ritamerlot chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is actually a review of the whole series, Less than a Hundred Years.
I randomly watched Faith (or the Great Doctor) on Netflix and I felt the story was amazing, but was very disappointed in the ending.
I started searching fan fiction to see what was out there to give better closure to the story. That's when i stumbled upon Less than a Hundred Years.
You took that disappointing ending and expanded it to a great Epic.
I was able to picture everything and your writing brought me to tears, quite a few times.
Much fan fiction bores me. I usually am not able to finish reading most fan fiction. Your writing, however, had me reading for a whole weekend, without interruption.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 87 . 11/11/2013
The ending is killed me, tears flowed freely though a little too quickly from the real story. Because Jae Young should ascend the throne and married with Cung Hey before Choi Young in execution by Gie Sie Yi. But this story was amazing.
alhikmah96 chapter 98 . 11/1/2013
So WOW. I don't even know how to really start, well my opinion no hard feelings, for a korean historical book/film/novela I personaly think you are giving to much detail... You know what I mean? D conjual/sex part *clears throat. Minus that I feel you are a wonderful author and this piece is incredible especially the end, I can't believe I actually cried, the way it ended is so fantastic, you take your readers to a very high place and there is this conection and beauty about it, I'm not trying to complement you or make your head swell as people would say but I really apriciated this piece, I think the ending would have made the original film a bomb. Weldone.
Cole chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Awww! Great!
Cole chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Very sweet.
Cole chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Great chapter! Written with wonderful feeling and detail.
Kmilita chapter 99 . 9/21/2013
AMAIZING! I'm spechless...it was beautifull, thank you so so much for this! The perfect ending, thanks :)
Guest chapter 99 . 9/7/2013
Superb! I love the way the fiction is mixed with real history.. :) this definitely should be filmed as season 2 of the series..