Reviews for Oh, so it's like Pon Farr, yeah?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 3/7

This was just what I needed!*Blushes.*
PureBloodVampirePrincessSerena chapter 1 . 2/3
you should do a what if thing, like what if the doctor hadnt pulled out in time and amy got pregnant i think that would make an amazing story
riotcow chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
That's some fine, well-written smut. Thank you!

I loved, loved, loved the bit in the middle where she teases him by giving him one thrust. Rory holding him back, his difficulty convincing himself to pull out? HOT.
VioletMoodSwings chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I love it when the Doctor get hot, bothered and bossy! I thought you captured his manner of speech beautifully.
bluer.than.strawberry chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Very hot! And as usual, I love the poly ship :)

One thing though, first, 11 says that Amy is ovulating and that's driving him crazy, but later on she says that she's on the pill. The thing is, that the way the pill works is that it stops you from ovulating, so... just a little bit inconsistent. Btw, I love it anyway.
Serenitychan13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
You have not failed to stun me yet!
greieve chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Mmm I loved it. So hot and sexy, and I really loved how you actually put plot into this kind of story. Amazing writing!
my1alias chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Awesome! Incredibly hot! Thank you!
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
That was delicious. I'd love another slice.
Velvetpru'd chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I really, REALLY want more!
UltimateWhoLockFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hahaha Last line's hilarious:)
Orchidellia chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Eee such a good little lemony piece of smut. It'd be interesting to see what would have happened if the Doctor did get Amy preggers, but that seems like too serious of a fic. I really enjoy all of your fics, and I'm glad you seem to have an insatiable appetite for writing. More please!
anniem chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I loved it! Again, I will continue reading your ponds/doctor smut as long as you keep writing it. Im not normally into threesomes... but i adore this one. Possibly because i could see it happening on the show, and i ship all three of them in various pairs and dont want anyone to be left out. Anyway, please write one with the Doctor actually getting Amy pregnant and then maybe a sex scene with her actually pregnant? I would love it so much!
Keep up the good work!