Reviews for You Saw Me
MrsMCrieff chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Beautiful set of stories. I think you got Sherlock's character just right, very believable.
ElenneM chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
Well, as I can see you are not around here too much... I was hoping to read the "first" with Sherlock's point of view, too bad.
I loved this story, really enjoyed it... thanks for the ride!
ElenneM chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Wouldn't be St Bart's a more special place for them? I mean... they met there, and share so many time working together... I dunno.
Anyway, you did it great... nice chapter!
ElenneM chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
I agree with you there, I think Sherlock being with Molly would do anything for her, but he wouldn't change so radically, he would still being Sherlock...in love, but Sherlock.
ElenneM chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Wow! I loved this chapter, was really intense... I can see Sherlock really angry and devastate, desperate for the idea of loosing her...so sad.
Well done!
ElenneM chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
You know, I saw this one coming... of course he would take for granted the she would move in with him, once John left the flat... sooooo Sherlock! hahaha
ElenneM chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Oh God, I don't like the "intercourse" word, is so much awkward than to say just "sex" hahaha
And the fact that HE's telling HER to be gentle made my heart shrink a little bit... you were so right there...
I'm loving u! lol
ElenneM chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
The scene in the cab?... genius! She just kiss him and he melt like butter, so adorable!
Love the way you picture the characters, well done! and "Let the experiment begin" was just perfect!
Those little black boxes are awesome!
ElenneM chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Jesus that kiss! soooo... GOD! It turns Sherlock's world upside down! I would love to see his expression after that... so... confused and all disturbed... well done blondie!
ElenneM chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
"For the woman who saw the man beneath the silly hat" OMG I just melted! so sweet!
I read this and I can hear Molly's voice in my head.. it's that ok? lol
Love your wirting!
runyoucleverboyandremember4321 chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Awww :) That was adorable! I really liked it and great job in keeping Sherlock in character! It was well written too :)
runyoucleverboyandremember4321 chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Awww! So cute!
whenisayrun chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
a wonderful, wonderful ff.
you nailed it!
I would love to read another point of view from "first time"
I think that was a huuuuuuuuge step for Sherlock.
Any plans when you are posting the next chapter? Maybe as a little christmas present for us? ;-)
The Wolf chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Their first kiss please! I would like to see how real 'feelings' affected Sherlock. It would be intresting to see why he kissed back as well.
cate chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
This was great! applause, applause