Reviews for best friends
Dawn Run chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
LOL. This story is absolutely brillient, you got everything down pat. The chemistry was amazing, you have a gift for that.

Anyway, thank you for writing this story!
Ravestna chapter 21 . 12/23/2007
cool
samiroxursox7 chapter 8 . 2/6/2007
wow.. i read the whole story.. it was amaxing! i couldnt get enough... i hope u continue making romantic stories like this one.. it was breathtaking!

-Sami
SloanePeterson chapter 15 . 9/20/2005
It's good.

I find that the characters tend to say a lot of the same things over again.

They say "thank you" a whole lot. I guess that isn't a really bad thing. But, i just thing you should pay a little more attention to that.

thanks a lot. really good.
Jocelyn Towers chapter 21 . 3/23/2005
Great story. I had to stay up and finish it even if it meant missing a few precious hours of sleep.
Jocelyn Towers chapter 16 . 3/23/2005
What a heart wrenching (is that how its spelt?) chapter. I feel so bad for Josie. And that Lara! But at the same time it was Sam's fault, he should have known that she was up to know good. And what was that about missing her. He shouldn't have she made his life miserable. Oh well if it hadn't been written that way we wouldn't have a story, now would we?
Jocelyn Towers chapter 15 . 3/19/2005
Great chapter. You had me fooled there for a minute I thought the ring box was actually going to have a ring in it not a necklace. But that's alright, all good things come with time. Oh one question. Isn't Chicago cold in December?
Jocelyn Towers chapter 14 . 3/19/2005
UGH! How embarrassing to get cought by your brother and friends. Ah well they didn't seem to mind all that much.
Jocelyn Towers chapter 13 . 3/19/2005
What a romantic chapter! So they finally made it. HM!
Jocelyn Towers chapter 11 . 3/18/2005
Wow, this chapter certainitly had a lot of fluff, mush and such. I think they said 'I love you' alot and I'm not sure how well I liked that. Don't get me wrong I like mush and gush and a good love story, I just think that a whole chapter simply about that with no other story line gets to be a little old and repetitive. Please don't get angry with me, this story is a good story I just wanted to share with you what I was thinking while reading the chapter. I can not wait to finish the story. Keep up the good work.
Jocelyn Towers chapter 9 . 3/18/2005
Yes things are smoothing out. But I have a bad feeling that Lara is going to come back into the picture and when she does it will not be pretty.
Jocelyn Towers chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
No!No!No!No! Ahh that Lara (Screaming and kicking). What a twist. With the Lara revenge and everything. And now Josie is doubting herself. Lets hope that Sam is able to fix things and reasure Josie before Lara does some major damage.
Jocelyn Towers chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
Yes! May the evil Lara be gone.
Jocelyn Towers chapter 6 . 3/17/2005
What a sad chapter. I always feel really bad for Josie whenever I see what she went through on the movie. But the chapter had some good points too. Like how Sam begins to show Josie more affection and in the end how he admitts to himself that he loves her.
Jocelyn Towers chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
UGH! This kiss was broken before it happened. OK Lara has to go. NOW!