Reviews for A Few More F Words
Edwordship61 chapter 17 . 4/16
I really enjoyed this story. Would love to hear what's happening with the family now!
pinklady34 chapter 17 . 4/13
Loved the story...very beautiful!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 3/19
I do realize a story like this could go on and on and on but I guess it has to end some time *sigh!* This has been such a geat ride to take with you...thank you so much!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 3/19
Can't wait for our little family to get nestled back into their own nest! Hospitals are a necessary evil but there's nothin' like the comfort of your own home!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 3/19
Oh, thank God! Now we can ALL rest easy knowin' both Bella and baby Owen are gonna be just fine!
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 3/19
Well, you've got me bitin' my nails! I sure don't want Edward to suddenly be a single dad with TWO kids *gulp!*
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 3/19
Ha! Not surprised Edward caved on the whole pet thing but a kitten is a good choice...of course, I might be prejudiced LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 12 . 3/19
Almost six? Boy, time sure flies, don't it?
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 3/19
Insecurities at any age can hurt, especially when huge changes are in the wind!
Rita01tx chapter 10 . 3/19
Knowledge makes things a little less scarey so it's a good thing Edward manned up and explained things a bit better for Sofia LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 9 . 3/19
*Facepalm!* Kids and their logic tickle me plumb to death LMAO! I'm assumin' Esme already knew what they'd told Sofia about Kate.
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 3/19
Scarey shit but I'm glad they're both okay! A mini Edward? Can't wait!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 3/19
Oh, no! Not a miscarriage, please!
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 3/18
Hoo, boy! That was one harrowin' conversation to have with a five-year-old!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 3/18
Edward is clearly a boob man LOL! Hope Sofia feels better real soon!
2,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »