Reviews for Diary of a MockingJay
christyjosh4eva chapter 27 . 11/2/2014
Good story! I liked it alot! Can't wait to read the sequel! :)
frostonthewindow chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
I live how you showed what each flower meat to her. That was a nice touch.
TheLegitObesePanda chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
What does that bastard want? Excuse, my french, but I'm an ex- team gale, mostly because Gale made a lot of dumb choices at the end of the rebellion.
TheLegitObesePanda chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Ria0207 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
This is really good!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
dawwwwww! pure love!
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Great start. I hope to read a little bit of dialogue even it is a diary.
heavenxxbaby chapter 26 . 5/10/2013
Omg this story brought me to tears! Soo much emotion and romance! I absolutely loved it! Please you have to make a sequel to this, you are an amazing author
TheHungerGamesFan01 chapter 26 . 5/10/2013
Wow! This was a fabulous end to a fantastic story. I'm so glad I found this. You portrayed all of the characters perfectly throughout the whole thing and the proposal was exactly how I always imagined it. I'm sad it's over, but yet excited for what else is yet to come. I am totally in favor of the pregnancy journal idea.

All in all, you are an amazing author and I enjoyed this story with all my heart. Thank you so much for such a great experience.

Andrea xo
Nina chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
Next chapter please. I need to see what happens!
TheHungerGamesFan01 chapter 21 . 4/12/2013
Heyo! :)

The first paragraph of this chapter was so incredible. I would totally never expect to make it out of that as well, if I knew what was ahead of me. Whew, Katniss. You're a pretty tough chick.

Despite all that has happened in the land of Panem I think it's all sorta evened out now that Peeta and Katniss are finally together happily.

I'm super excited to see what's in store for the next update! Thanks!

AF xo
TheHungerGamesFan01 chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
Wow. That was a quick update! Thank you so much! This chapter was kind of sad, but I really enjoyed it! Poor Peeta! And since his father's death is so fresh it has to be hard for him. :(

Thanks again for the lovely update! You're incredible!

TheHungerGamesFan01 chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
This has got to be one of my favorite chapters thus far! I could totally envision the characters and what they were doing. You did an excellente' job of portraying Peeta and Katniss just right! Good work!

Peeta is so amazing. *Fangirl shriek* Eeep! :) Love this story so much! Keep up the good work!

SAIgirl24 chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
I'm loving the story, but can you please go back through all your entries and fix your "new" for their correct spelling of "KNEW". Usually spelling errors like that don't bother me, but this is EVERY time. Ok my troll moment is over.
miawalker98 chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
You should make katniss Prego!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »