Reviews for Neville Longbottom and the Moment of Truth
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Holy shit my heart im dead thank you
riverrat chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Wow! This story was very well thought through.
Nicely done!
Abby chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
This made me cry. I have no words exept one... Wow. You are now my favorite person for writing this outstanding story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Oooh!
Dorvell chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
As much as I despised Snape (at first at least,) he was 100% correct in what he said to Neville in this fic!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This is really good I really think there should be more Neville/Snape stories thats why I finally went to forums and made a challenge all about .This would definitely qualify . here is the link to the challenge if other readers wan to enter
. ?sub1&userid1095393&forumid44309&topicid69510939&threadid124369158&ppage53
Hoodie Hugger chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was a really nice one-shot, and completely believable! Thanks for writing this!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Wow.
TheWolfsMoon1331 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Love it :) - I read this story a while ago but didn't save it. Since then I've wanted to read it loads because it's a quick easy one to read but I couldn't find it until now. I'm definitely saving it this time :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Lovely characterization!
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
It's a very surprising (especially when written in 2002!) and very interesting one-shot. I like it a lot :) Thanks for sharing, and I wish you all the best for 2013!
Jeeun chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
So intense, with such conflicting emotions. A story that shows to NEVER judge ANYTHING by its cover and ALWAYS try to understand between words and intent. Guilt is never gone, even if the object of that guilt forgives you, it will only set you free when and only when you forgive yourself. Severus has done what he could to help Neville to at least start to overcome his insecurities and nervousness, but Severus himself will never forgive himself when all he himself is struggling to not drown by all the wrongs he has intentionally or unintentionally have done in the past. No one can understand him really, and he is trully alone in this. He doesn't do it, and can't allow himself to do it to get any recognitions. God my heart reaches out for the man. Oh I really wish there will be a sequel for this story. Though ending here is also very understandable. Will Severus eventually forgive himself, or will he just go on with their eyes staring at him, with full of accusations, making him live in his personal hell? Well, I'll just have to use my imagination and hope. Anyway thank you for this story.
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was a really, really good fic. It was well written and I like that Neville stood up for himself. I love Snape's speach to him afterwards. Lovely work :D
Vidar and Elpis chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I like Snape helps Neville stories. This one was well written and I enjoyed reading it.
guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2012