Reviews for KeldeoXMeloetta Sixty Oneshots and Prompts
EZM64 chapter 48 . 12/18/2014
This is beautiful, seeing how your past experiences is what makes you in the future. Knowing how to face the challenges and learning from your mistakes. Great read! Keep doing your best.
Guest chapter 60 . 12/2/2014
may darkri rest in peace
Virizion 2.6 chapter 59 . 8/12/2014
STRATEGY RECAP:

Lazercorn: Oh my god. I can't believe we defeated the pokemon version of the Phantom.

Jovenshire: I know...

Lazercorn: I thought we would fail and die against him.

Jovenshire: Let's recap this.

Lazercorn: Well first, we were playing Meloetta and you kept on getting hurt, no matter how hard you dodged Zalton's attacks.

Jovenshire: I couldn't take that part of the boss fight anymore. I was getting hit no matter what.

Lazercorn: You were getting hurt a lot.

Jovenshire: I couldn't take the Dark Pulses, Focus Blasts, Hyper Beams, Night Dazes, and Punishments. I was so pissed off when he used Nasty Plot and almost killed me with that Punishment out of nowhere.

Lazercorn: Yeah so first, we get hurt a lot.

Jovenshire: So when I defeated Zalton, it turned out that the boss fight was a waste of time.

Lazercorn: It was fake. It was a trap.

Admiral Ackbar: IT'S A TRAP!

Lazercorn: It was a trap fight.

Jovenshire: It was a fake boss fight.

Lazercorn: Trap fight.

Jovenshire: I'm not calling it that. So when Zalton came out of nowhere, I said f*** you. F*** you Zalton and he smashed Meloetta into 7 trees.

Lazercorn: I think he heard you and as punishment, he slammed Meloetta into trees.

Jovenshire: He smashed her into trees.

Lazercorn: No. If he did smashed her, the trees wouldn't be standing after a impact like that.

Jovenshire: Yeah, then Keldeo appears and you battle Zalton again, but you play Keldeo and fight Zalton.

Lazercorn: Yeah, I was attacking Zalton with so many Secret Swords and it automatically went to phase 2.

Jovenshire: You went crazy on the Secret Swords and he just used his power of illusion.

Lazercorn: I think he heard you when I asked "How many times can I use Secret Sword?" and you said as many times as I and Zalton was like "F******."

Jovenshire: "Nope. Nope. I'm done."

Lazercorn: "I'm done."

Jovenshire: "Time for phase 2."

Lazercorn: "I'm using my secret weapon."

Jovenshire: "Keldeo wins phase 1."

Lazercorn: "How can I counter Secret Sword if Keldeo's too fast?"

Jovenshire: "I can not counter Secret Sword. This pokemon wins round 1."

Lazercorn: And then Zalton was making scary illusions. Not scary for us, but scary for Keldeo.

Jovenshire: It was preventing us from attacking, especially that one illusion when Meloetta said "I hate you."

Lazercorn: So what I did was use Hydro Pump and destroyed the illusions.

Jovenshire: So step 2, destroy the illusions Zalton was making.

Lazercorn: And then there was phase 3 when the illusionary ring of fire rises and looks real.

Jovenshire: I thought that fire was real until you accidentally went at it and didn't get hurt.

Lazercorn: When Zalton was using Night Daze, I was dodging all over the place.

Jovenshire: You were flying all over the place.

Lazercorn: Step 3, dodge.

Jovenshire: Dodging is very important when you're fighting a boss like Zalton.

Lazercorn: Then out of nowhere, Meloetta came out and used that Shawn Michaels Sweet Chin Music super kick.

Jovenshire: More like a Jump Kick because she was in the air.

Lazercorn: Meloetta can't learn Jump Kick.

Jovenshire: True.

Lazercorn: So after that, I finished the job with a Secret Sword combined with Bubble Beam.

Jovenshire: So step 1, get hurt a lot.

Lazercorn: It was your idea.

Jovenshire: Right.

Lazercorn: So step 2, make Zalton frustrated.

Jovenshire: He defiantly heard me.

Lazercorn: Step 3, dodge and dodge and dodge.

Jovenshire: It works for almost any boss.

Lazercorn: Right.

Jovenshire: And step 4, combo sword finish.

Lazercorn: Yeah so that was Zalton the Phantom of Unova.

Jovenshire: From Pokemon Battle Revolution: The Sacrifice.

Lazercorn: List the comments below to see us take on more boss fights.

Jovenshire: Right.

Lazercorn: And leave Joven out of it. He sucks at boss fights.

Jovenshire: That's true. I would loss all your lives.

Lazercorn: See you guys next time. I'm getting out of here before Joven does something stupid. (Walks away)

Jovenshire: Hey, come back here.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/6/2014
Meow! Kittyface here! I love this fic and would love to use this idea in my role-plays on miiverse! You cant contact me but if you find this offensive then please add a chapter saying to please not use these ideas for yourselves! With respect-kittyface.
aura blade chapter 35 . 6/6/2014
TROLLOLOLOL! that was THE BIGGEST TRIO TROLL EVER! good work! (Btw i am posting multiple comments on these fanfics under different names... for safety purposes of course. You never know who could be able to hack me...)
Virizion 2.6 chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
You do not want to see me angry. If I get angry, I hope you people have health or life insurance because you'll be in the hospital when I put my hands on you.
Virizion 2.6 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Dragon Niro, if you are reading this, I just like to say that this Keldeo and Meloetta fanfiction is cute, awesome, and epic fanfiction I ever read. The last chapter is very emotional. I swear, it was heart breaking. Keldeo first lost his parents and now he lost a friend. If I was there, I would spear Zalton's through a tree. But Keldeo and Meloetta survived with love and that's good.
Shinyninja chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
were you talking about that certain moment that girls have every month :
Shinyninja chapter 30 . 3/21/2014
Shiny ninja: Mew, you know your such a jerk
Mew: Yep, and it's for the fun of it.
Shiny ninja: do i need to bring all my other mythicals into this.
Mew: yep':]
Shiny ninja: go Genesect, Meloetta, Darkrai, Deoxys, Jirachi, Celebi, Shaymin, Etc.
Mew: eep :[
Shinyninja chapter 60 . 3/20/2014
this has made me Literary CRY [but don't worry i'm a big softy] I will catch keldeo one day and always team him up with my darkrai to honor this fanfic and yep, still crying :] #1 fanfic ever i hope one day i will write one as good as your's
sincerely,
Shiny Ninja
Shinyninja chapter 22 . 3/19/2014
yvental ,the destruction pokemon, destroyed a friendship between celebi and , am i glad i got x
Shinyninja chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
/\
( )
that is my tear [keldeo is in my top 3 fav mythicals, keldeo isn't a ledgendary pokemon, the others are Darkrai, and Shiny Mew.
KoolKyo25 chapter 60 . 3/4/2014
I'm gonna miss this story... Took me a while 'cuz my 3DS likes to be a pain in the back sprite, plus parents and school got in the way. Sorry I couldn't review earlier, but I still got around to it. BTW you should do i sequal, featuring Xerneas and Yveltal, plus the occansional nag about order and what not from Zygarde. PS Keldeo ftw :)
Legendary-water chapter 60 . 10/24/2013
This was so sad and now its ;_; but all good things must this come to end I guess
The Hidden Flare chapter 45 . 10/13/2013
You did pretty well on this and a lot of other works, I like the humor you have put in, like Genesect wanting that picnic basket, and I like how you put a message to some of these, like the meaning of love, so I have to say, you have some talent as a writer.

I may leave another review for that one saga at the end... Or not. I look forward to see more stories for you

Thank you and good luck with your work.

The Hidden Flare.