Reviews for Three Lives, One Heart
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
angelic jazz stole your story
Walker of Nothing chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
The only error I noticed was that you mispelled "crush" other then that your golden XD

Walker of Nothing chapter 23 . 2/16/2014
The only error is that you mispelled 'shoulder' other then that I enjoyed reading this chapter.

Walker of Nothing chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
Great as always, I look forward to the next chapter.

Walker of Nothing chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
Great as always

Walker of Nothing chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
The only question I will raise is your choice of context "they gave birth to the boys" this might lead people to believe that both Cloud and Ateith are giving birth to boys. Then again it is fictional and anything can happen XD

Great chapter though.

Walker of Nothing chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
In my opinion, I think your doing fine :)

Walker of Nothing chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
Great chapter as always.

Guest chapter 24 . 1/26/2014
Very nice story could you try to introduce xheanort
?
Riilustra -Your Sweetest SIN chapter 24 . 7/2/2013
Yah, I thought you protrayed it well :)

Awww, Roxy blush? Never will we ever see him blush in da game :( But oh well! I still love it!
Yes! Me too! I'M sooo ready to take down Xehanort, Free Aqua&Terra and Save VEN! X3
Sorry, Im a Ventus lover, I know he looks like Roxy but they are two different people, Ven is Sweet&Caring :3 Roxy is Arrogant&Quick to anger :O But I still love them both! :')
Awesome Chapter, Update Soon! :D
Reun chapter 24 . 7/2/2013
Yaaay. I melted from the sinister sweetness. These two chapters have made my knees wobbly, thanks a lot... why do I have to be weak against fluff?

I know what you meant by that scene. I think you managed to convey it quite well in the chapter... at least to me. That exact picture immediately came into my mind as I read that sentence. And... oh my gosh. My face would get very red had I been in that situation with a girl I like...

If the next chapter ends up being like this, I might die of fluffiness. But great job, as always! Now, excuse me while I punch a hole on the wall to regain my manliness...
Riilustra -Your Sweetest SIN chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
I love huge Cookies :3 Never tried Disney'S lollipop o.o I should next time I visit Florida?
Ahh Love..Love is a pain, lol Sora&Riku fighting over Kairi we all know who is gonna win ;D Riku of course! LoL Jk Sora c: Sora&Kairi are sooo Adorable together even cuter when they are little - Mann I wish I could see little Roxas&Namine, i bet they'll be cute too X3 OmgOmg! but Little Ventus&Aqua&Terra! Omg! That would probably top all of then! X3 Just imagine it! Eeeeee! So adorable! :3 I just found out Im sick :c I was gonna go to the Doctor but It was closed, Im gonna go tomorrow Afternoon though :3
Awww I just love Radioactive it's such a amazing song C:
My thumb hurts (._. ) Probably nothing :3
Did you know that Moon bunnies live on Mount Mushmore? :O lol I got that off a Video, Omg I laughed my butt off! :3
I should get some sleep o.o Nah! Sleeping is fir Chumps! :D lol Im wide Awake! CX
Love your other chappie, Chapter 22? I loved it! :3 All of it, Your stories are sooo Amazing And Shory :/ Yet cute :3 Cant wait for next Chappie. Here's your Long review I promised
It could be longer but I have nothing to talk about right now :3 Hmm, Did you know that Kh 3 is coming out on The PS4? Or Rumored its supposed too, and the game supposely will come out Next year or 2015 :c So. Much. Waiting. I just wanna kick Xehanort's old man butt already! For what he did to Ventus&Aqua&Terra! No mercy I say! C:
Soo much things will happen, omg what if i cry? Omg im gonna be crying like a little girlie when Ven wakes D'X Cant wait :')
Whoa sooo long 0_0 Sorry c: oh wells! My review is sooo long who cares? Yolo lol Stands for YouOnlyLoveOreos not YouOnlyLiveOnce or YourOnlyLovedOnce… Silly (._. ) lol Until next time, Cheerio! :D
Reun chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
So Sora was the first one to learn about this, one of the great mysteries of the heart. I really liked how he became jealous of Riku for having the same feelings for Kairi like he did. That was so adorable of him.

I would say though that Sora was only having a crush on, instead of in love with, Kairi. That's common for kids, especially boys, that age, while love is what is felt between more mature people. But do take my word with a truckload of salt because I'm by no means a love expert! :P

Anyway, this was a good chapter overall. I guess life is becoming more complex for at least one of them, eh? Looking forward to the next chapter, and keep up the great job!
Reun chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Whoa, even though Ven had been saving, I'm pretty sure it'd cost a fortune! Neither do I know anything about jewellery, but I know those things are usually expensive, especially if they come with gemstones. When I was little I've never thought of buying anyone ornaments as birthday presents, only those candies you can wear on your fingers like a ring.

Don't worry too much about making the chapters short, because they're supposed to be short anyway. Although if you want to give a little more length to it, perhaps you could've written about Ven giving the present in Mia's birthday. That'd be sweet. Just my two cents. :)

Keep up the good work!
Riilustra -Your Sweetest SIN chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
Sorry I never reviewed your other Chapters, I would review them but My fingers hurt from reviewing another story. The Review was friggin' long O.O I promise to review you a long review :3
But I'll review a short one for now.
-I liked it, but Jewlery? Typical. LoL but guys would buy that for girls, since guys don't know what to get girls, An vice versea. I wanna buy something for Mia.. lol i would buy her a HUGE 'Happy Birthday' cookie. Have you ever tried one? Delicious! I got one for my Birthday & mann I couldnt finish it (._. ) took a week to finish by myself & probably 4 days if i shared, But it wass goood! :3 Update soon!