Reviews for Finding Home
Awwwww! You killed me with that ending!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/22/2013
This is fantastic. I was never one to read long fics, only one-shots, but this is definitely the exception. I love it. I'm just wondering if we'll be seeing anymore Henry/Grace stuff if you're making this Mad Swan. Because it'd sort of be a bit weird for them if their parents are together...
numbah435spiritsong chapter 33 . 1/12/2013
Ooohh, the suspense builds. I wonder how everyone is going to react to Belle going to Wonderland... and how is she going to help? I'm not sure.. Anyways this was a good chapter :). I wonder how everything turns out with Belle's arrival in Wonderland.
kira.prewett chapter 32 . 1/7/2013
I like it. Go for it.
numbah435spiritsong chapter 32 . 1/5/2013
Lovely chapter! Finally, the sphinx is dead (Sort of reminds me of Percy Jackson and the Olympians, in the labyrinth where Percy and Annabeth face a sphinx xD). And Grace is in a bit of a situation with the Knave (my first instinct would not to trust him).

And I think Belle going in Wonderland would be a good idea, I'd like to see how that turns out.
A chapter 31 . 12/31/2012
Please write more! I can't stand Jefferson and grace not being t
nochance chapter 31 . 12/18/2012
Where is this going?
numbah435spiritsong chapter 31 . 12/15/2012
Dun dun dun! The Knave of Hearts appears! What will this mean for Grace? We finally get more action with the Sphinx on the loose :) Geat chapter!
bilboswaggins2 chapter 30 . 12/13/2012
Such a wonderful story. I can't believe they kissed :)
kira.prewett chapter 30 . 12/12/2012
Still loving the story. It's weird but Emma and the Hatter kind of work. Never would thought of them as a couple but it works. Sweet. Can't wait to read more! Please keep writing!
numbah435spiritsong chapter 30 . 12/12/2012
Lovely chapter! Grace is slowly but surely on her way to defeat the Queen.. and there's some Mad Swan thrown into the mix :3 I liked it!
kira.prewett chapter 29 . 12/11/2012
wait to read more!
nochance chapter 29 . 12/9/2012
Jefferson needs to stop running out on Emma.
WolfieRed23 chapter 29 . 12/6/2012
Sorry I didn't review last time though I swear I did. This story is perfect and you're so creative please update!
PrettyInPink85 chapter 29 . 12/6/2012
Okay, all your chapters are great! I love this story! I think maybe you should have Grace get caught by the Queen, but Grace says that she knows Regina, or something like that. Just a suggestion