Reviews for Incubus in Youkai Academy
Please update
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 1 . 7/26
like your other incubus fic, this could be much better if you actually updated it. I realize you have a good deal of writers block to contend with. but if you wish to continue being a writer you are going to have to learn to deal with, and even push through it. its not easy, and sometimes what you write as a result ends up pretty crappy. happened to me on several occasions.

but like any skill its all Practice, Practice, PRACTICE! seriously the more you write, the easier it becomes. so don't give up and just keep on trying.
Red Reaper Of Murder chapter 1 . 1/25
very interesting, Hey im interested in doing an Incubus Naruto fic with a loli harem if you can cook up a challenge for me i'd like to try it and yes i do godlike fics since its fun to see Naruto piss people like Sasu-gay off and Kiba too while being cool with badass with it. PM me if you're considering
Zayabel Draga chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Can't wait for the yaoi parts hehe
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Please please please please update I love this so much
Gargoyle chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wow.. that was actually whack. That was ending was shit too. Please learn to right, what kind of lame ass ending was that? also ur word choice is horrible, please read the thing to yourself out loud so you can see how stupid it sounds
animenaruto46 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh man he had sex with nurse luckily bastared I don't about some but come on having sex with a nurse dame really good story and the adding of the cero
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
pretty good, hope you update soon!
Storylover213 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
r there gonna be any lemons in this fic
ndavid chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Dracowoman chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
great job, update soon please.

RasenShuriken92 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
It was amazing!
I love it!
I can't wait for the next chap!
How about if Raven's monster appearance is the same as Angela Goliath's daughter? :3
Thank u very much for the chap!
Have a nice day!
DarkHeroV chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Love it update soon
RANMACAT chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
the wraith of shangri-la chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
if you like furries there is an author that goes by the name Delfim The Black Kitsune you might like his stories. I myself am not into the whole furry thing but he has good stories and plenty of Lemons. You should check him out.