Reviews for A Taste of Isabella - One Shot
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 5/23
Truly enjoyed this. I love how you wrote the blogger part.
VryUnique chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
Very cute story! I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing it.
12yrs? I don't know why I wished it was a little less. I'm unsure if society has conditioned
me to want the difference to be less or the fact that woman have a smaller window to start a family than men do.
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
Delicious!
TheEasternWind chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
There were so many food related descriptions that the story entered comical territory.
Knit Bit chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
This was a really great read. Thank you so much for writing this cute story. I really enjoyed reading it, start to finish.

knit
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Loved the story
FunkoFictionSlut95 chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
I read this story years ago but recently I've started re-reading fanfics and stumbled upon it and couldn't resist. Loved it even more than the first time. Xoxo.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
This was super cute and delicious. Loved how his fantasy came true and she gave him a chance. Great one shot.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
This is a great story, and I loved reading every little edible morsel! ;) In the words of Julia Child, "Bon Apetit!"
Riam chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
A yummie story!
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I loved this. You win hands down in the art of the one shot. They always seem to be wrapped up in a nice shiny package with the bow. I'm not big on one shots but I will drop everything to read yours. Thank you so much for sharing your short little story with us. Take care and peace. T.
Jayspeanut chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Loved this story! I'm a die-hard Edward/Bella fan myself, but I can honestly say the additional connection for Jasper and blogger Alice made me smile... The icing on the cake, if you will. Lol. Great story! :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
This was really cute. I loved the blogger aspect of it . . . updating him at the beginning and middle and then us at the end. So glad all his dreams were realized. Including his kitchen fantasy of her with dough and only wearing an apron. Perhaps that fantasy of his was more premonition than fantasy, yes? Really a great, fun time. Thanks!
dorsa20 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I enjoyed reading this thanks for writing
sweetmahogany chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I absolutely loved this one shot! Your Bella & Edward were so cute. I want my own Chefward to make me an amazing 10 course romantic meal!