Reviews for A Taste of Isabella - One Shot
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/24
This is a great story, and I loved reading every little edible morsel! ;) In the words of Julia Child, "Bon Apetit!"
Riam chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
A yummie story!
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I loved this. You win hands down in the art of the one shot. They always seem to be wrapped up in a nice shiny package with the bow. I'm not big on one shots but I will drop everything to read yours. Thank you so much for sharing your short little story with us. Take care and peace. T.
Jayspeanut chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Loved this story! I'm a die-hard Edward/Bella fan myself, but I can honestly say the additional connection for Jasper and blogger Alice made me smile... The icing on the cake, if you will. Lol. Great story! :)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
This was really cute. I loved the blogger aspect of it . . . updating him at the beginning and middle and then us at the end. So glad all his dreams were realized. Including his kitchen fantasy of her with dough and only wearing an apron. Perhaps that fantasy of his was more premonition than fantasy, yes? Really a great, fun time. Thanks!
dorsa20 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I enjoyed reading this thanks for writing
sweetmahogany chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I absolutely loved this one shot! Your Bella & Edward were so cute. I want my own Chefward to make me an amazing 10 course romantic meal!
sillybilly4 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
littleredfiat chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Loved this. Thank you so much for sharing.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I am hungry and horny. .
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Fantastic journey for Edward. The descriptions brought emphasis all that was near and dear to the new chef and to see his fantasized connection become reality...well that truly was a fantastic thing to see unfold.

Well done!
Dil9 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That was truly amazing! Loved every delicious moment if it
HoosierNina chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Fun story! I liked how determined Edward was on his goal.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This story makes me want to move to London and visit all the fine dining establishments. :) I especially loved what you did with the blogger. It was fun. Thanks for sharing.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013