Reviews for Don't Waste It
Flavio S chapter 2 . 7/2
That was cool, a Peter redemption story, that is new to me, great work!
Ok, I had wondered going into this how Peter getting a second chance would work out, and I have to say this is an excellent take on the idea! Very believable, for all parties involved, and it's probably the most sympathetic take on Wormtail that I've encountered-while still keeping him in character. I'm very impressed. Even the exposure of the horcruxes is reasonable, both for how he knows and for why and how he acted on that information. A very intriguing premise, and an excellent execution thereof. I've also enjoyed a number of your Naruto fics, notably It's For A Good Cause, I Swear!. Good work all around!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/24
If I were Peter, I would move somewhere else in Amsterdam, and eat another special brownie. Frankly, he deserves it. Well done!

Any more fallout from all this? Please?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/19
Nicely done! So he think Snape is obsessed? It must be true that bullies forget how much their victims suffer over a seven year period (not to mention the occasional murder attempts). After all, Peter was just a bystander/lookout/occasional hexer. Details, minor details...

I am surprised the other Marauders don't rip into Peter for not being willing to die to protect his friends, actually. But Peter would definitely change his whole life, not to mention history, if he followed through on what he said.

Sadly, Severus really would be a better guardian than Petunia. How nice of Lily to dump responsibility on the guy she dumped looking for an upgrade, mind you.
nobodez chapter 2 . 3/9
Excellent story, and a good way to redeem Peter.
Go peter!
Stormshadow13 chapter 2 . 2/5
A very interesting person to give a second chance.

I like it.
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
I like this. The idea of Peter getting a second chance is great!
leila chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I love this story but I've never wanted to punch Sirius in the face as hard as I did reading this. who the fuck is he to decide who participates in the war? I literally would have been like "the only defense training we have is in school which was sub par since the teaching position is cursed. Go away and grow the hell up." (I'm pretty sure it wasn't just harry's generation that had shitty defense teachers.)
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
SQUEAL! AMAZING! Will you write forever? oh and yay Reggie's alive and -hope Peter doesn't mind- the best person to take the credit for the letter (seeing as all the people entrusted with the horcruxes were related to him)
Loves to read books chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I like this Peter! Great story.
RafeFallstar chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
This is wonderful. It is really hard to rehabilitate Peter. You managed it only because he got no credit. Well done!
benk7673 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I love the idea of having the minor characters play major roles, and it really is funny that Peter wins by running away.
weirdesky chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Good!Peter. I love it. I love it so very, very much. Fantastic work. So very Peter Pettigrew, who wins the war by running the fuck away to Holland.
Juvart24 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Good read. I'd really love to read a sequel about harry with his parents and no voldy hanging over his head.