Reviews for Don't Waste It
nobodez chapter 2 . 3/9
Excellent story, and a good way to redeem Peter.
Go peter!
Stormshadow13 chapter 2 . 2/5
A very interesting person to give a second chance.

I like it.
long live marshmallows chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
I like this. The idea of Peter getting a second chance is great!
leila chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I love this story but I've never wanted to punch Sirius in the face as hard as I did reading this. who the fuck is he to decide who participates in the war? I literally would have been like "the only defense training we have is in school which was sub par since the teaching position is cursed. Go away and grow the hell up." (I'm pretty sure it wasn't just harry's generation that had shitty defense teachers.)
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
SQUEAL! AMAZING! Will you write forever? oh and yay Reggie's alive and -hope Peter doesn't mind- the best person to take the credit for the letter (seeing as all the people entrusted with the horcruxes were related to him)
Loves to read books chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
I like this Peter! Great story.
RafeFallstar chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
This is wonderful. It is really hard to rehabilitate Peter. You managed it only because he got no credit. Well done!
benk7673 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I love the idea of having the minor characters play major roles, and it really is funny that Peter wins by running away.
weirdesky chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Good!Peter. I love it. I love it so very, very much. Fantastic work. So very Peter Pettigrew, who wins the war by running the fuck away to Holland.
Juvart24 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Good read. I'd really love to read a sequel about harry with his parents and no voldy hanging over his head.
I Wish I Could Go To Hogwarts chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Great story
momentoftruth chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I really, really like this short story. You made it very believable, taking in all the pertinent facts known of Peter and incorporating them into a realistic, humane, even thoughtful character. Also, there was humor and fast paced dialogue. Sirius was even as annoying as he would be if he stayed the same character from youth to age in cannon. He always appeared a very black/white type of person. There were no dramatic, unrealistic changes from cannon to create this new reality and no bizarre changes to any known cannon character to create the final outcome. A very welcome addition to the fanfic universe-a well written piece.
Jonuts chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Hahaha. The sheer absurdity of Peter winning the war against Voldemort, even if indirectly, is just too awesome.
Azjerban chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
This is extremely gratifying.
Thank you for writing.