Reviews for 100 Things I Love About Sherlock Holmes
cjnwriter chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Aww, this was adorable. :)

I especially like seeing Holmes being all-out Christian. It's implied in the canon—at least I think it is—just never flat out stated. I also like the mention of him being good with kids, and a good teacher. Oh, and the appearance going back to black hair and grey eyes. It took me a while to get used to the light brown hair and blue eyes. They caught me off guard. And his love of movie soundtracks sounds very like Holmes. I'll bet he loves some of the stuff John Williams has done. The pizza bit, too, I enjoyed. It'd have to be top-notch pizza, though, I think. Doubt he would go for cheap greasy pizza. (Oh, goodness, I could probably go on a while about Holmes and pizza…) Lestrade's perspective on Holmes in general was fun to read. She's so real here.

Anyway, there was a lot I liked about these fifty things, and it would be spectacular if you can figure out the next fifty, if you ever get the time and inspiration.
Fanfic searcher chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Nothing personal, but you're kinda wrong about the brown hair and gray eyes, actually in on of the episodes, Sherlock mentions he borrowed a dummy from the same person who sponsored the Sherlock holmes museum. And the dummy had BLOND hair and BLUE eyes. And don't make a complaint, it was before (I repeat) BEFORE he was brought back to life.
Sorry if some of you are disappointed, but it's true. It's in the episode 25 of the series, go look on YouTube. I guess this is how the creators of the show veiwed Sherlock, if you don't like it don't mess with it, just do something else.
waytheballbounces chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Please post more! I loved it a lot. Holmes/Lestrade fics are some of my favorite type of fics! Post the next 50 when you find time.
Hoganfan chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I like this very much. In fact, I'll help you with the next fifty: He understands the debate over who the best captain is. Long live Christian Sci-Fi!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Glad to see you're still alive. I hope Christmas went as well as it could have. On an off note this reminds me that I need to actually get some things written myself.

I found this entry/story/list to be quite funny for the most part (I think its the way I hear it in my head more than anything, which might explain the echo), with a few things that simply made me smile.

Not sure what else to say other than a generic urge for you to keep writing, though I probably should be telling myself that more than anyone.

God bless,

SlytherinDearie chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
While this story isn't horribly written, it is mostly out of character. In cannon, Holmes was an atheist and I don't think Lestrade would fawn over Holmes quite like this.
lightinthedarkness101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Gahh, this is so so cute! Keep up the excellent work and I cannot wait to read the final 50 reasons!
Ennui Enigma chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Never heard about this particular fandom. "Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century". Your writing piques my curiosity!
elizabethrose chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This was so great. I hope you'll update some of your other stories real soon and this one too.
Jfreak chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That's was so great :D
I was shamelessly sighing, giggling and squeeing through the whole thing like the love-struck fangirl I am.. although, my brother gave me a few weird looks.

Jfreak _