Reviews for The Captain's Shield
MY NAMES CHRISTINA
1Dcrazy14 chapter 24 . 4/11
I loved it! Especially the last chapter
acompletenerd chapter 24 . 4/5
Thank you for so many feels. I had a wonderful time reading this. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Mlp Ninjago chapter 24 . 3/30
OMG! YESSSSSSSSS!SEQUEL TIME!
WanderingDragonborn chapter 24 . 3/19
Thanks for a great Cap story. I found it randomly thru a favorite list of another author and got sucked in till the very end. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more from you.
K.Daniels chapter 24 . 1/13
Gah! So mushy! I can't stand it! *turns away*

*turns back*
Ok... I want more... That was brilliant!
Ghost Angel14 chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
"Your my hero"
Oof...right in the feels.*Passes out in fluff*
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
I loved it! XD
llTheOncomingStormll chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
you should a short story about their wedding
llTheOncomingStormll chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
llTheOncomingStormll chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
nice
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
Aaand here I go with the 300th review of this story (i hope someone doesnt review while im writing this)

I want to start by how much i love your control over the words. You can really use them to tell the emotions, and make us feel them too. It's just so amazing.

And I love how Cap is mushy gushy over Tina, ot really gives me some tingles.

And of course, every fanfic leaves its traces. When I finished reading this and then started reading another Cap/OC, I kept feeling like he was betraying Tina. Took me long to shake the feeling off.

And that's it. I really love this story, it's amazing, you're amazing. Keep writing!
shadowrider16 chapter 24 . 9/4/2014
Ok, first off it was a very good story, good plot.
But i just have to point out that the proposal scene, taking her to places that hold significance to their relationship and then taking her to one she didn't know with him saying "You will" was from a commercial, ( not sure if it was a ' he went to Jared' or a ' Every kiss begins with K' one of the jewelry commercials.)
Not sure if that was where you got the idea or not, and it doesn't really matter still a good story, i was just wondering.
inklover93 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. Every single little thing about it. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so I may put it on my kindle as soon as possible.
Laura chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
AHHHHHHH SO MUCH FLUF!
THIS IS WAY TO ADORABLE. IT RIVALS KITTENS.
KITTENS PLAYING WITH BOXES.
THAT IS HOW ADORABLE THIS WONDERFULNESS IS!