Reviews for True Courage
U chapter 8 . 5/5/2020
great
Machine Dragon chapter 8 . 6/25/2018
While the song was awkward more or less it was nice for what it was I think this was a pretty good way to end a chapter I liked it. As I told you once before I would very much like to see a sequel to the story. I hope you do right it out I'm sure it's going to be fun. Have a great day yourself my friend take care and see you next time!
Machine Dragon chapter 7 . 6/25/2018
Haha well that certainly was one heck of a chapter definitely well worth waiting for it had a lot of surprises and I really enjoyed it good job.
Wait wait that's one more chapter?
Machine Dragon Nero chapter 6 . 6/4/2018
Finally he's stop being so stubborn. You know I have to admit I love short little stories like this they've always had a a spot in my heart but you're so small yet so much goes in simple yet so well done. I really am looking forward to chapter 7. Although I thought sarefine will be playing a much more productive role in the story since you have her listed as a main character.
Machine Dragon chapter 5 . 5/26/2018
Well this chapter certainly get take a very unexpected and unpleasant turn. It seems that instead of things getting better they're just getting much much worse and now the king has entered the field.
Machine Dragon chapter 4 . 5/18/2018
Well I just have to say this has certainly been a very interesting chapter and it was quite fun I can't wait to see the next one. That's going to be something.
Machine Dragon Nero chapter 3 . 2/14/2018
I like the story it's kind of cute and I'm interested in seeing how it plays out I'll be looking forward to next updates keep up the great work.
NCSTGN chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Y U NO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
should change the rating to T
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
anonymous13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Well, I must say I am intrigued, but a few things need to be pointed out. First of all, your chapters need to be much, much longer than this. And while I understand that you do not hail from an English-speaking country, there are some grammatical and spelling mistakes that I can help you with. Make sure not to repeat the same word twice as you did with "the the princess of the Pridelands." Embarrassment is the correct spelling, not "embarressment." The word "feminine" has an "e" on the end of it; make sure to remember that when writing. "Hobbies," rather than "hobbys," and the word is "daily" instead of "dayli." In terms of the cursing, it's a unique concept, realistic and thankfully bleeped in case any little kids stumble upon this. I like the story, and I look forward to seeing more of it. Keep working at it, sir/madame, and it can reach unheard levels of greatness.