Reviews for Ugly Betty: the Movie
msmhawkins chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
John Legend's song was PERFECT. Those lyrics are mind blowing...perfect for Detty. Enjoyed their vows as well!
msmhawkins chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
And thank you for the beautiful pictures of the wedding venue and Betty's dress as well. This has been long awaited, and I'm truly appreciative too!
RhizOneill chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
So perfect. Enjoy reading this.
RhizOneill chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
I am glad that they make up. More please soon.
RhizOneill chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Betty what hace you done?
Just a fan chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Sounds like your wanting Betty and Daniel not to get married like she is cheating no thanks Betty and Daniel should be together
DettyisLove chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
hmm...I wonder what is going on with Betty...
omg this is good! :P
nina.v.johnson chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Oh oh. I feel some hesitation from Betty. I hope not. Why is she always so scared?!

Love where this is going though! Great chapter.
RhizOneill chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Poor Daniel. Sometimes I really don't understand Betty. After all Daniel gone through. Hope that you will update soon.
Agentcaroline chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Poor Daniel! I don't understand what Betty's problem is. She should sympathize with Daniel. After everything he went through with Molly, he knows that life is too short.
nina.v.johnson chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh. EM. Gee. This is going to be so good.

First of all, I love the music you put so much thought into. Who doesn't love Bryan Adams? And if they don't, I don't want to know them. Lol.

And I perfectly envisioned that whole proposal. Amazing. Can't wait to read more!
homebirther chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I am crying!
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Looking forward to reading what happens next!
ChristopherRenfield chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Great start and simple, but beautiful proposal. I really hope this won't be another short movie though. Do you have the whole plot figured out?
Agentcaroline chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Great first chapter! I hope they can come up with a compromise. That was a very romantic proposal. 3