Reviews for Ugly Betty: the Movie
msmhawkins chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
John Legend's song was PERFECT. Those lyrics are mind blowing...perfect for Detty. Enjoyed their vows as well!
msmhawkins chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
THANK YOU!
And thank you for the beautiful pictures of the wedding venue and Betty's dress as well. This has been long awaited, and I'm truly appreciative too!
RhizOneill chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
So perfect. Enjoy reading this.
RhizOneill chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
I am glad that they make up. More please soon.
RhizOneill chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Betty what hace you done?
Just a fan chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Sounds like your wanting Betty and Daniel not to get married like she is cheating no thanks Betty and Daniel should be together
DettyisLove chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
hmm...I wonder what is going on with Betty...
omg this is good! :P
nina.v.johnson chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Oh oh. I feel some hesitation from Betty. I hope not. Why is she always so scared?!

Love where this is going though! Great chapter.
RhizOneill chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Poor Daniel. Sometimes I really don't understand Betty. After all Daniel gone through. Hope that you will update soon.
Agentcaroline chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Poor Daniel! I don't understand what Betty's problem is. She should sympathize with Daniel. After everything he went through with Molly, he knows that life is too short.
nina.v.johnson chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh. EM. Gee. This is going to be so good.

First of all, I love the music you put so much thought into. Who doesn't love Bryan Adams? And if they don't, I don't want to know them. Lol.

And I perfectly envisioned that whole proposal. Amazing. Can't wait to read more!
homebirther chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I am crying!
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Looking forward to reading what happens next!
ChristopherRenfield chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Great start and simple, but beautiful proposal. I really hope this won't be another short movie though. Do you have the whole plot figured out?
Agentcaroline chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Great first chapter! I hope they can come up with a compromise. That was a very romantic proposal. 3