Reviews for Castiel's Secret Diary: Everyone, Especially Dean, Keep Out
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
ahaha had to comment on the title before I even read the story, love it.
Jade Chase chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
That was wonderful. Made my heart hurt, and then soar. I could hear Cas' voice reciting the words. Thank you.
ivydevoss chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
ADORABLE. Oh my god, this story is so bittersweet and beautiful, it literally hurt to read it at points. I take off my hat to you. *hearts*
Shadowkatze chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
Awww :) I love this. Your writing is great.
Taylor chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
ok this is literally the best fic ever and i have it bookmarked and check it everyday anD NO IT CANT BE OVER THAT WAS SO FREAKING ADORABLE ALL THE WAY THROUGH
MQDK chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Aww this was sweet. Lovely ending :) need more though ;)
Gurkblomma chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This fan fiction... It was so incredibly well written. Something about it, the way it's filled to the brim with emotions of every kind, got me hooked and the minutes I got to spend in this universe were wonderful ones. I adore the way you write the hesitant, unsure but still incredibly strong Castiel and the way he quietly observes Dean. Also, the line that maybe the plant died because is was lonely... It was one of the best sentences I've read in a long time.
Thank you, for the read.
HuntingWithAngels chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Aww, people are mean nowdays, epecially after "Goodbye Stranger" this is the second story I read today that comes to their end, with a not so pleasent ending, Really I'm NOT complaining, it's just there somethings I still don't understand, like why Anna wasn't happy for Cas since he got his grace back, and what happened to Crowley? I would love if you make a sequel but that's me.. anyways I loved this story, snd I'm waiting to read more stories from you
Otex chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
494dwangel chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
i thoroughly enjoyed reading this... it was funny, cute, awesome and kinda romantic
MADStar529 chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Loved this. The ending was great, loved Dean writing in it! Amazing and funny story and can't wait for anything else you come up with.
Alicia chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Oh my god. This was adorable and made me cry and laugh at the same time and just fdkgholfbgsdbfgiosdlgsdbljgw el'syhe but seriously, you should make a sequel about what happened with Crowley and what not. But don't break Dean and Cas up again D:
Bitblondetoday chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
ASDAFSG THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL thank you for writing it can't wait to see more from you
Zelda Zonkk chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
I'm smiling like an idiot as I write this because that was just beautiful, I'm so glad I found this story because it's so adorable and well-written! Thank you for writing such a brilliant story, it was amazing!
evilturkeyisbehindu chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Awww... The note at the end from Dean...MY FEELS CANNOT HANDLE IT.
182 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »