Reviews for Castiel's Secret Diary: Everyone, Especially Dean, Keep Out
ameliapendragon chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Cliffie! Evil!
Your characterization of Dean is like perf, okay
TruffleHead chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Oh, that's okay, just run over my heart with a truck why don't you. ;) I still love how this is strucktured and you do a great job with the... truck... driving. Erm. Let me go sob now.

Urgh! I thought the Destiel had finally worked out! D: Fantadic job, I am vibrating with excitement for the next chapter.

It can too happen.

;) Lexi
Agent L chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
MADStar529 chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Stupid Dean! Stay with Cas! Hope Sams alright. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
MissCimi chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Why does Dean have to be so stupid? Poor Cas, that broke my heart. I'm really hoping Dean changes his mind and he doesn't leave after this Crowley situation is taken care of.
Otex chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Damn I'm almost crying right now, thanks for the fast update but I really can't handle this, especially when my feels are still raw from torn and frayed D: I freaking LOVE angst to the point where I'm a little scared of myself but right now I just need the babies to be happy *sobs*
Bitblondetoday chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
YOU'RE BACK YOU'RE BACK i love this fic and cas and dean and you and crowley too even though he cockblocks a lot
Lopithecus chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
The plants are dead T.T

Awe what a sad chapter. Dean breaking up with Cas and not evening wanting to be friends with him anymore just to protect him. Sweet yet sad at the same time. :(

I wonder why Crowley's vessal is empty. Hmm...
Dripping Tears chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Aw, omfg. I love this fanfic so much.
Lopithecus chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
20:42 and 23:02 were so cute. Castiel wondering how long to wait to tell Dean he loves him is adorable. I love how you write this. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
AWW YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH FLUFF. ;-;
Robin Purdy chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
This is so cute and adorable and ugh I can't explain in words just how much I love this story! Thank you so much for being such a lovely author!
Robin Purdy chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Hdjfdykdrdhudhueto OH MY GOSH
I love this story so much... It's the cutest thing I have ever read in my life. This is the best!
Brb fangirling
Sachiel Angelo chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
What is up with Sam? I feel like there is something Sam is hiding. Heck, ever since Cas became a human, he is kinda out of the loop of things.
noturbaby chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
dying from how cute this is
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »