Reviews for Castiel's Secret Diary: Everyone, Especially Dean, Keep Out
Lopithecus chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
You are killing me here! Not only is Cas being extremely cute but then you go and add this line!::

"I'm also going to buy another plant. I think the one on the kitchen table is dying because it's lonely, maybe if it has another plant it will be happier and it will stay alive."

-dies-
Sherwhotalian chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
THANK YOU. THANK YOU FOR FINALLY GETTING THEM LIP ACTION. Great chapter, loved the angst-ish bit!
Lopithecus chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
All the awe moment:

"10:20

He just asked me where his Led Zeppelin t shirt is. I told him I didn't know which was a lie. I don't like lying to Dean, but I would have found it difficult to explain that his Led Zeppelin t shirt is under my pillow because it helps me get to sleep. He doesn't like to know things like that, it makes him uncomfortable."

"13:18

I asked Dean about the ring thing. He said that I shouldn't draw a ring on his arm with my name in. The song refers to the act of proposing marriage to the person you're in love with and placing a ring on their finger. I think I will draw on Dean's arm anyway. Then maybe he'll stop bringing strange girls home."

"25th April, 02:00

I can't sleep because I left Dean's t shirt at home, and I can't go back home because Dean will have a girl there, and he doesn't like me intruding on his dates. I hope he remembers to make her breakfast and a cup of coffee in the morning. I should text him and tell him so.

The buttons on my phone are very small."

Oh my goodness! You are making Cas to darn CUTE! I LOVE IT!

I also love the story title!
MissCimi chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Yes! Finally! :D So perfect! I love this story so much!
nottoocrazy chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
GAAHHHHHHHHH! This is seriously like my favorite fanfic. Cas is so cute. This was amazing.
I was worried he'd be hit by a car for a second there. *whew*
AMAZING. :)
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Oh gosh. I love this so much. I love how Cas always seems to have such a simple view on life. :( Written beautifully... I /loved/ the ending! A great choice. :)

I loved this line:

"...there is something wonderful about the way Sam looks at her. I would love Dean to look at me like that. It would make me very happy." /That would make me very happy./ CAS IT'S OKAY I LOVE YOU STILL D:

That was brilliant. You have found your calling in life! :)
*hands virtual daisy*
Lexi
disenchantedphoenix chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
THAT. WAS. ADORABLE. I love Cas so much.
Captain Tiny chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
HOLY CRAP THIS IS PERFECT
MissCimi chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Oh Wow :'( Poor Cas. My heart hurts for him.
Captain Tiny chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
MORE NOW OH LORD PLEASE OH GOD THIS IS FAR TOO CUTE
Akemi713 chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
That second to last entry, the first one for May, made me cry because I understand what he's feeling right now. I love how much emotion you're able to convey through!
Please update soon
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
You have so much talent, dear, that it's not even funny. I love how this is layed out, with ech of the times. Each if them either makes my heart break or laugh out loud. God, that was so sad. And perfectly written, with them all in character. Your grammar was impeccable and gosh I just can't wait for another chapter.
Lexi
moffwithhishead chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
I'm not crying it's just raining on my face. (this is so freaking cute)
Maknatuna chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Oh my...Poor Cas...
draccmalfoy chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
I love it! Keep updating!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »