Reviews for Serendipity
Lidia1357 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This was great :) You captured both personalities perfectly :D I take a bow to your incredible writing skills.
ilysfmdemetri chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
More haruxmisaki please?3 you do them so well. :-)
bleachTHEsky chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Aw, I thought it was the perfect length! I was also incredibly pleased with how you represented the characters and their relationship- it was spot-on. Really, I have a soft-spot for Haruhiko- lord only knows why! Anyways, thanks for sharing this with all of us, it made me smile :)
J Hawk chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This story really deserves more reviews because it is very good and I can see how this would fit into the Junjou Romantica world. It shows this strange friendship between the two but then near the end this longing mostly on Haruhiko's part. I applaud you my friend and hope my review makes you feel awesome because I thoroughly enjoyed the short one-shot. And yes I found it short cause I devour good writings. Great job and I hope you continue with more stories. Not enough people write about Haruhiko and Misaki's relationship and it should be explored and you'd definitely be able to pull it off so it balanced the Junjou universe without tipping the scale so it became so OOC. You're awesome!
CreepyCrows chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Intresting to see these characters in this light. The story is extremely well writen and well worded! keep updating and writing!
zemira chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
That was lovely but there's just one problem with it.

There are far too many parts I would love to point out how much I adored them but I've been given such little space (AND TIME) so I'll just go through...JUST a few of them.

First, of course, was Misaki debating if it was such a wise idea to go due to knowing if Usagi was around, he'd never let him and then decided pretty much "fuck it, he's not here, I'm going." Good for you, Misaki.

"I've done something like that before!" Misaki offered eagerly, which caught the elder off guard mid-explanation, "There's a bookstore where I always go to buy my schoolbooks, and new issues of Za Kan, and sometimes they will have these things in the mail where you can get discounts for being a frequent customer. Or, other times, they will open early only for people who get the mail, on the day when a volume comes out!"- This just made me laugh. Silly Misaki thinking it's the same thing and trying to sound as though he knew what Haru was speaking about.

"It's beautiful, Haruhiko-san, I'm sure people will like to come here for their business."

"... It's not as if it's meant to be aesthetic. Not in the manner of a museum, or even... the aquarium. It's not an artistic project, so I am not sure that beautiful is an accurate word to describe its bearing."- Catching Haru off guard is always a plus, Misaki. Would love to see the man blush once in awhile, ehehe.

As the words left his mouth though, he glanced to the side, and noticed Haruhiko staring at him, with wide slate eyes, as if he had just received a shock to his system. If he had to compare it to anything, it was similar to the time Misaki had lost his temper long ago and called the elder a moron, in the Teito hotel lobby. He had honestly meant what he said this time, but somehow, the words must have struck the other in an altogether different way if he was reacting like this. Could it be that he thought that Misaki wasn't talking only about the building itself?- This, I have to say was my favorite out of them all. Misaki once more thinking he did wrong or didn't phrase his words correctly and once more Haru is caught off guard. Gotta love those moments!

Over all, this was wonderfully written and while it's sad that poor Haru has to suffer with him unrequited love for the boy, it's nice to see their friendship developing a bit more to where he won't be as iffy to be around the man anymore.
M. Maroth Araya chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
as Misaki in this fic, my finals are coming soon so I can't procastinate too much and just now I could finally end to read it D

asdf! I just feel sorry for Haruhiko inthis fic, a lovely way to meet and spend some time with Misaki, but with its low
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Yea for Poetica! Bring on the cute fluff, with a little mellow-drama added in to spice it up. :-)

I love how Haru is totally in character and Misaki just wants to make the guy feel better. I pity Haru for having such low self-esteem. He needs an ego boost. Misaki can help ;-)
Chillaxin260 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was really good and well written. I love how simple it was!