Reviews for Send for the Doctor
Jwaz01 chapter 1 . 1/24
Hello! I really like this fanfic, but does anyone had notice the pregnancy time (the story is in September, and Maggi told John he will be father in winter (december-Febuarytomarch) and maybe she is a month and a half with delay, sooooooooo….
Any way the scene is cute.
obilupin chapter 1 . 1/23
Awww! So sweet!
Guest45 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I think someone should make a crossover with N&S and Once Upon A Time. Main people being Belle and Rumplestlitskin .
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
do you think you'll continue the story...or does it end here?
Kelly chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Enjoy your story. Hope you continue with this.
BlueBoxForever chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Love it!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awww that was cute!
Audrey C chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Wonderful short story. This is just how I would imagine it to be. Would love to read more North and South stories from you!
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
You sold yourself short. You sold yourself WAAAAAAY short. Or, what really happened was I read your "I am too inexperienced in writing fiction" comment too negatively. I was actually trepidatious to read it, fearing that I would be disappointed. But my goodness, this was FANTASTIC. I see no reason to believe you to be inexperienced, or for that comment. You set the tone WONDERFULLY, described things BEAUTIFULLY, and kept me captivated and emotionally invested the entire time.

Thank you so much for sharing this. It was superb and put a huge smile on my face!
neska-polita chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oooh, I loved this piece! It goes at a good pace, but the last sentence just rounds it off perfectly! I hope your, ahem, attention span allows you for further story writing, I really liked it.
Lady Forrest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Very sweet. This would be great for just a one-shot story.
anonimo chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Encantador usted describreel amor de J hacia M de una manera muy dulce y natural, siga escribiendo cosas sobre ellos usted describe muy bien su amor entre ellos, gracias por compartir
ILuvKirRoyale chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I always love seeing a North and South story posted...this promises to be a great one!
QOP chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
awww, this was such a cute story!
kandern chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh, how I love new N&S stories! Thanks for this one - I hope that you continue with it! Reading about J&M and their marriage/family is always a treat.