Reviews for MINE!
callie.c chapter 29 . 12/5/2013
Hope you get done with school work and back to this story its funny and crazy... I like!
newbornphanatic chapter 29 . 11/19/2013
we didn't get surprised actually I did know that you had some mistakes but you did had some funny pages so my opinion is I didn't pay attention with anything except how funny that is so *looks down* my bad. but if your going to return well I just need to say one thing. . .UPDATE SOON!
Strange Demise chapter 29 . 11/18/2013
aww i thought this was an update. :( take your time.
shadowkitten11 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Awesome!
Strange Demise chapter 28 . 8/4/2013
awww and she finally died too.. :
Strange Demise chapter 24 . 8/4/2013
"shut up and let the youngian make more youngain!" LMAO! I DIED! I LOVE THIS LADY!
Strange Demise chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
lol i love that guys accent.
Strange Demise chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
love the Obama announcer. hehe X3
Guest chapter 28 . 7/29/2013
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssss shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
simply perfect
ClarisseStarling chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Very interesting idea! I'm looking forward to how the story develops! (I hope what I'm about to say doesn't come across as rude) Though it needs a little proofreading, I.e "a infected scratch" should be "an infected scratch" and "spacfic" should be spelled "specific," among a few other minor spelling problems.
Again, I really enjoyed it!
PhantomFan01 chapter 28 . 6/30/2013
OMG She murdered her! :O Great news with the fact she's pregnant though :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Phan3145 chapter 28 . 6/29/2013
O.O I'm trying to figure out what I should freak out about first! I'll just do it in the order they followed. She KILLED Christine?! What the-?! Ok, she's pregnant? YAY! Please update again soon! 8D
awesomeannie chapter 28 . 6/28/2013
Wow no threats? Well just because you didn't threaten me doesn't mean I won't threaten u! This chapter was awesome! And she's preggers! Daaww. I can't wait to see what happens next to these phantom love birds :) Awesomeness! Now about that threat... *almighty god voice* this chapter shall be written within sooner rather than later or else you'll have a little visit from my friend SATAN T. AWESOME. He's not as awesome as me but he can still kill in a blink of an eye! Litterally! His eyelashes shoot fire! You've been warned... (oohhhoohhohhh) (ghost noises)
Phan3145 chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
Welcome back! Okay, I got to ask...were you really in a mental hospital?

Anyway, welcome back! 8D