Reviews for Calalith's Legacy
btlmotormouth chapter 9 . 7/4
I love what I have read of this but I really wished you would have finished it. I will follow it incase you decide to but it has been almost 2 years since your last update. I was really looking forward to reading more about Harry/Gaelin and Legolas...
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 9 . 2/6
Interesting.
Creativelover491 chapter 9 . 1/14
Can't wait to read more!
t.k chapter 3 . 1/3
Well, it sucks to hear that this won't be a mpreg story. I just assumed that it would be since this is a slash story, and characters in the story such as Saedrim and Galadriel believe that Teddy won't be the last elfling. That so heartbreaking to find out that I almost don't want to read anymore :(

But I love this fic too much to stop!
Charlie0925 chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
I am so in love with this amazing fic ad the truly awesome characters you have created here, just wish there was more! ;o)
Yuka Tsukino chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
...PLEASE I WANT LEGOLAS AND HARRY (aka Gaelin) TOGETHER I SHIP IT!
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
I could tear my hair out! NOOO! Why did you do that?

The story started so good. I was so into it..., but now...

Wahhh! I could cry! It's sooo frustrating!

I really liked it at first! I was ecstatic to have found something so imaginative...

But the explenation was rushed, the reaction made no sense, a two-year old is barely able to walk, so how the heck should he be able to drag a sword?! and seriously WHAT is with this reactions?

They are not normal! These are not normal human reactions. No matter, if they are elves or not.

You just don't go "Oh we just heared a supposedly very sad explenation...Let's go on, because we don't wanna cry over spilt milk!"

The explenation gav me the impression, that you just wanted to get it over with. You left no room for the others to react you just squeezed way too much information in a few sentences.

Harry had a traumatic past he wouldn't just go and say "So, I am a wizard. My parents died when I was just a year old. The people wanted to use me as sacrifice. Oh and nearly everyone I loved died. I found out a man I trusted kidnapped my mum, but he is dead too."

Too rushed. Too much in not enough space and the feelings just weren't transmitted. You know that was supposed to be a very emotional scene for obvious reasons, but it wasn't and that really disturbed the flow of the story.

Later on the reaction of the council was realistic. Then Harry's grandmother told his story.

(Which is strange again, because where do they take the right to tell the story of their grandson? Did they ask him? Did they talk about this with him? Where do they take the right to tell a story not theirs?)

The response of the single council man, who spoke after it was told didn't fit in again. His reaction was way too over-done in comparision to the too-cool reaction of his actual blood relatives.

So, yeah his grandmother cried, but then one elve said "don't cry over spilt milk" and she smiles? How strange is that?!

So, don't see this as flame, but I just couldn't hold myself back. I was so disappointed.

Hope I didn't offend you. I was just so disappointed, because I was so looking forward to reading more of the awesome stuff it started with...
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Poor Hermione. All left behind.

And aren't they suspicious, that there daughter died 18 years ago and there was a grown elve, who said he was there grandson? I mean it wouldn't fit for their time. After all Harry is only eighteen, which would make him a toddler, if he were an elve.
AmJ-Rune chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
Love this story can't wait to see how it will evolve.
bakezorishoes chapter 5 . 5/21/2015
I'm not quite sure that changing Teddy's name is good it kinda rubs me the wrong way, I understand if it's changed for public/ tradition/ appearances things like that like you have, but names are special. Remus and Tonks have Teddy his name with love after careful consideration before they died, and so did Harry's parents, so I'm not sure how I feel about you changing it with so little a fight, it just seems a little too unreasonable, other than that though I love your story; obviously, or I would not have made it to this chapter :D your plot is great, and other than little bits like this, where you don't show so much as you tell in your writing and your progression is a little rough, it's sensational and I'm in love with the story so far. XDXD
TheBlueMenance chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
If Gaelin is still using the sword of Griffindor, I hope he gave his opponent Phoenix tears!
RainRaven chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
Really like this, hope add an update.
Fenryka chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
Love this fic. More plz. :)
Penpal18873 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Awesome..Just one word but it defines it perfectly!I Loved your Happy!Harry, it is very different from other stories, most of which are filled with Sssooooo much angst .
I Loved the scenes between Harry and Teddy, They are so darn adorable!
The Story is absolutely lovely #SighsDreamily.
You cant leave us like this come on what happened next? I Can't wait to know, the anticipation is killing me.
Please for the love of all the chocolates in the world UPDATE!.
With warm wishes