Reviews for Calalith's Legacy
AmJ-Rune chapter 9 . 7/5
Love this story can't wait to see how it will evolve.
bakezorishoes chapter 5 . 5/21
I'm not quite sure that changing Teddy's name is good it kinda rubs me the wrong way, I understand if it's changed for public/ tradition/ appearances things like that like you have, but names are special. Remus and Tonks have Teddy his name with love after careful consideration before they died, and so did Harry's parents, so I'm not sure how I feel about you changing it with so little a fight, it just seems a little too unreasonable, other than that though I love your story; obviously, or I would not have made it to this chapter :D your plot is great, and other than little bits like this, where you don't show so much as you tell in your writing and your progression is a little rough, it's sensational and I'm in love with the story so far. XDXD
TheBlueMenance chapter 9 . 5/3
If Gaelin is still using the sword of Griffindor, I hope he gave his opponent Phoenix tears!
RainRaven chapter 9 . 5/2
Really like this, hope add an update.
Fenryka chapter 9 . 2/2
Love this fic. More plz. :)
FelicisMagic18873 chapter 1 . 1/14
Awesome..Just one word but it defines it perfectly!I Loved your Happy!Harry, it is very different from other stories, most of which are filled with Sssooooo much angst .
I Loved the scenes between Harry and Teddy, They are so darn adorable!
The Story is absolutely lovely #SighsDreamily.
You cant leave us like this come on what happened next? I Can't wait to know, the anticipation is killing me.
Please for the love of all the chocolates in the world UPDATE!.
With warm wishes
Magic xoxoxo
LadyLucyoftheCursedDark chapter 9 . 1/12
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Kai19 chapter 1 . 1/4
I just noticed in chapter 9 as I re-read it, that there were some confusing moments. Gaelin asks Haldir twice if he's on guard duty, "If you're on guard duty tonight, then that means you won't be in the tournament tomorrow?" "Yes," and explains he'll be guarding Galadriel and Tethir... and then Gaelin asks him, "are you on guard duty?" "yes" and leaves... and even though he said he wouldn't be in the tournament, at the end Haldir is participating...?
candy4beth chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
update soon
Casbriel chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Please update soon :-)
Anime Princess chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
sweet! Haldir, Legolas, WHO will capture Harry's/Gaelin's heart!
Beth5572 chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
JadeDragon0313 chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
This story is soooooo amazing! Please continue when you can! I can't wait to see what happens next! .
Tundrafire chapter 9 . 10/29/2014